20 Must-Read Work at Home Articles for Entrepreneurs
By Holly Reisem Hanna
Every week I receive emails from women who are thinking about starting their own home-based business, and every week I will reply with various ideas, resources, and links to helpful articles. With women starting new businesses at twice the rate of men, I thought it would be beneficial to compile a post where women could find the best how to articles, tips, and strategies for working at home as an entrepreneur.
I’m sure you’ll learn a lot from these successful, home-based entrepreneurs – enjoy.
Leo Babauta – Zen Habits:
- Top 30 Tips for Staying Productive and Sane While Working From Home
- Escape the Cubicle Farm: Top 10 Reasons to Work From Home
- The Absolute Beginner’s Guide To Starting A Small Online Business
- The Get-Started-Now Guide to Becoming Self-Employed
- Land Your Dream Job: Ditch School and Get a Library Card
Nicole Dean – Nicole on the Net:
Tsh Oxenreider – The Art of Simple:
Christine OKelly – Self Made Chick
- Behind the Scenes of a New Business Launch
- What’s It Really Like to Take the Plunge Into Entrepreneurship?
Carrie Wilkerson – The Barefoot Executive:
Stephanie Elie – Bizzie Mommy:
- 5 lessons every small business can learn from the karate kid
- Online marketing baby steps for mom entrepreneurs
Kim DeYoung – Metromom Blog:
Leslie Truex – Work at Home Success:
- Entrepreneurs – Business Start Up Tips For Ultimate Success
- Trouble-Shooting Your Work-At-Home Efforts
Did I miss one of your favorite resources? Or have you stumbled upon a great article, drop us a line, we’d love to hear from you!
If you liked this post, please consider sharing it on your favorite social network – thanks.