Top 30 Women Tweeting About Tech
Posted in Social Networking
30 Comments »
By Holly Reisem Hanna
Back in April I wrote a post called, The 25 Most Influential Women Tweeting About Entrepreneurship. The article was very popular, so popular that one of my Twitter followers suggested that I write an article on the top women tweeting about tech. She even went so far as to give me a list of suggestions, thanks @leesabarnes.
Recently an article was published on Business Live, saying that women were emerging as the dominant users of technology… “that declining prices and new devices that helped women perform multiple roles – parent, worker, care-giver, social organiser, cleaner, cook and so on – was driving this trend”.
With technology playing such a supportive role, in the lives of work at home women everywhere, I decided it was time to give some praise to the women who have paved the way.
Here are your top 30 women tweeting about tech (in random order).
1. Cali Lewis: Tech correspondent for CNN, FOX and Sirius 101′s GeekTime.
2. Amber Mac: Technology host, journalist and author of Power Friending.
3. Zadi Diaz: Tech enthusiast, new media producer, director and creative director for Disney.
4. Aliza Sherman: Social media pioneer, digital strategist and author of Mom Incorporated.
Twitter Followers: 12,000
5. Adria Richards: Tech evangelist, speaker and social media consultant.
Twitter Followers: 6,500+
6. Lynn Terry: Professional blogger, super affiliate and Internet marketing advisor.
Twitter Followers: 22,000+
7. Susan Bratton: Founder and CEO of Personal Life Media, publisher, host and author.
Twitter Followers: 7,400+
8. Denise Wakeman: Business blogger and online marketing advisor.
Twitter Followers: 21,000+
9. Sandra De Freitas: Tech coach, speaker, trainer, author and expert in Internet technology.
Twitter Followers: 6,900+
10. Christina Hills: WordPress enthusiast, online business teacher, trainer and mentor.
Twitter Followers: 13,000+
11. Mari Smith: Social media speaker and author of The New Relationship Marketing.
Twitter Followers: 129,000+
12. Amy Porterfield: Social media strategist and co-author of Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies.
Twitter Followers: 23,000+
13. Debbie Weil: Web pioneer, veteran blogger, author and marketing strategist.
Twitter Followers: 11,000+
14. Liz Strauss: Founder of SOBCon, brand strategist and leadership trainer.
Twitter Followers: 89,000+
15. Wendy Piersall: Blogger, serial entrepreneur and author of Mom Blogging for Dummies.
Twitter Followers: 41,000+
16. Glenda Watson Hyatt: Works to improve accessibility of websites for people with disabilities.
Twitter Followers: 3,000+
17. BlogHer: Publishing network for women bloggers.
Twitter Followers: 37,000+
21. Christine Gallagher: Relationship marketing expert and coach.
Twitter Followers: 9,600+
22. Maggie Fox: Founder and CEO of SocialMediaGroup.com.
Twitter Followers: 12,000+
23. Kim Beasley: Blogger, social media coach and speaker.
Twitter Followers: 6,600+
24. Amber Naslund: Blogger, social strategist and author of The Now Revolution.
Twitter Followers: 45,000+
25. Ann Handley: Chief content officer at Marketing profs.
Twitter Followers: 112,000+
26. Shama Kabani: CEO of The Marketing Zen Group, author, entrepreneur and speaker.
Twitter Followers: 23,000+
27. Lucretia M Pruitt: Blogger, social media strategist and speaker.
Twitter Followers: 18,000+
28. Kim Garst: Social media and branding strategist, coach and speaker.
Twitter Followers: 59,000+
29. Kate Buck Jr: Founder and CEO of KBJOnline and social media strategist.
Twitter Followers: 34,000+
30. Kristi Hines: Freelance writer, professional blogger and social media enthusiast.
Twitter Followers: 25,000+
What women would you include on this list?
No related posts.