Tell us a little bit about yourself and your freelance journey.
I graduated from Penn State last year with degrees in Marketing & PR. Two weeks after graduation, I started my career. It was a pretty traditional job with a marketing company, which was great – but wasn’t making me happy. I wasn’t being challenged and didn’t see myself growing as a professional, and I went looking for something that could fix that.
The whole search for career happiness thing is what inspired me to start Punched Clocks. From there, I started freelancing and have loved every bit of it since!
Outside of being a huge PSU fan, a marketer, and a writer, I’m also:
- ENGAGED, and planning a wedding to my wonderful fiancé! (Can you tell I’m still super excited?!)
- A proud mama to two beautiful dogs. One boxer, Bella, who actually helped us announce our engagement! And more recently, we adopted a boston terrier named Ruby.
- Part of a huge, close-knit family from which I’ve gained infinite wit and wisdom, hand-me-downs, and an extremely loud voice.
- A lover of all things health, DIY, wedding, style, and marketing related.
- A busy, busy woman with a short attention span and a need to be moving at all times.
Posted in Interviews