Mixed Bag Designs Giveaway – Enter to Win 1 of 2, $50 Gift Certificates (Closed)
Posted in Giveaways
66 Comments »
Thanks to everyone who entered the Mix Bag Designs Giveaway!
The winners were chosen using random.org. Congratulations to #14, Kristin Senn and #49, Deb Mahan!
Thanks to Mixed Bag Designs we’re thrilled to be giving away not one, but TWO (2) $50 gift certificates for bags and totes from Mixed Bag Designs!
About Mixed Bag Designs…
Mixed Bag Designs offers reusable bags for school fundraisers and other causes. The company’s philosophy is to make great products with fantastic designs and maintain a commitment to environmental responsibility. Take a look at their fundraiser catalog full of cool lunch totes, reusable grocery bags and stylish, eco-friendly accessories and it’s easy to see what Mixed Bag Designs is the “hautest” green fundraiser around.
How to Enter…
Leave a comment on this post, letting us know which is your favorite bag or tote from Mixed Bag Designs.
Earn an Extra Entry…
About the Giveaway…
- Two winners will receive a $50 Gift Certificate from Mixed Bag Designs, valued at $50 each.
- Giveaway ends Tuesday, December 4th, 2012 at midnight CST.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org and announced on The Work at Home Woman.
- Open to US Residents 18 years old and above.
No related posts.