Recruiting Solopreneurs – Who Want to Build Rewarding Connections in Work & Life
Posted in Business Books
No Comments »
Do You Hate to Sell But Seek Success in Your Business?
As part of the Business Book Club we will be completing Larry Keltto and Jim Sheard’s, Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs: How to Build Rewarding Connections in Work & Life – A Path to Success for People Who Hate to Sell. Last month a group of women worked on Darrren Rowse’s 31 Days to a Better Blog and the group dynamic was very rewarding and made for an informative and diverse learning experience.
The exercise will start on Monday, January 3rd in The Work at Home Woman’s Forum and will end on Friday, February 25th. As a group we will read the book, complete the exercises in the workbook and discuss the day’s topic in the forum, where we can share our experiences, goals and insights. Last month the pace was a little too fast, so we will complete the challenge over 8 weeks (instead of 6) with exercises being completed on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, giving you some additional flexibility.
For those of you who are not familiar with Larry Keltto he is the founder and owner of The Solopreneur Life. Larry coaches solopreneurs to help them maximize the return on their investment so that they can be successful in their business.
Here are Some of the Things You’ll Learn in Relationship Marketing…
- Increase Your Revenue Per Client – Identify and connect with the individuals who are critical to your business success.
- No More Wasted Spending – Know which combination of marketing methods is the best for getting connected with your customers.
- Feel Confident About Marketing – Use an approach that feels natural, one that fits who you are and how you want to treat others.
To Join Us in Building More Rewarding Connections in Work & Life…
- Join The Work at Home Woman’s Forum (it’s free). You must be a member of the forum to participate in the daily discussions.
- Buy Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs e-book & workbook (Option #3 The Roadmap $27). Plus Larry has generously offered to discount his e-book & workbook 40% off for our readers. Just enter this discount code TSL01BBC at checkout – that will make the price $16.20!
- Fill out this form. It lets me keep track of who is participating and allows me to send out updates.
A special thanks goes out to Abbey Fatica of Living My MoMent for co-sponsoring the Business Book Club.
The Work at Home Woman does not participate in paid posts or reviews and always gives honest opinions. Larry Keltto was kind enough to give me a complimentary copy of Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs.
No related posts.