Win 1 of 5 Gift Certificates ($75 Value) from Mixed Bag Designs (Closed)
Posted in Giveaways
89 Comments »
We are pleased to announce our newest, eco-fabulous giveaway with Mixed Bags Designs!
Thanks to Mixed Bag Designs, we’re thrilled to offer not 1, but 5 Lucky Winners a $75 Gift Certificate (with free shipping), so you can pick out a selection of Eco-Fabulous Reusable Bags to organize and manage your life.
About Mixed Bag Designs:
Mixed Bag Designs was established in early 2008. Because a trendy, high-quality, unique fundraising company was needed in the market, with only one bag size and six cute designs, the fundraising division took off. Now, over three years later and hundreds of adorable and affordable items, Mixed Bag Designs has helped thousands of organizations across the country raise money for their important causes.
Our company is young enough to be refreshingly different, yet experienced enough to understand how to handle many different types of fundraising opportunities. We take pride in our commitment to make your fundraising experience successful and enjoyable. You can be the first to bring Mixed Bag Designs’ products to your community.
How to Enter:
Leave a comment on this post letting us know what which Mixed Bag Design is your favorite.
Earn Extra Entries:
You can earn up to 2 extra entries by doing the following. You must leave a new comment for each action!
- Follow @MixedBagDesigns on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway: Enter to Win 1 of 5 Gift Certificates ($75 Value) from @MixedBagDesigns & @Holly_Hanna Enter Here: http://su.pr/7l1HHC
- Blog about this giveaway – please include a link to your post.
- 5 winners will receive a $75 Gift Certificate for Mixed Bags Designs, along with a code for free shipping.
- Giveaway ends Tuesday, October 4th, 2011 at midnight CST.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org and announced on The Work at Home Woman on Wednesday, October 5th, 2011.
- Open to U.S. Residents 18 and older.
Thanks to Mixed Bag Designs for sponsoring this eco-fabulous giveaway – come spread the love by joining them on Facebook!
No related posts.