Thanks to everyone who entered the Simply Jaime Giveaway. There were a total of 146 entries, all entries were placed in a numbered spreadsheet and the winner was selected using random.org.
And the winner of the Custom WordPress Blog Design is #6, Julie Lara, congratulations Julie!
Simply Jaime is a full-service WordPress boutique specializing in building sophisticated websites and blogs for individuals, small-businesses and fitness enthusiasts. Jaime Slutzky, started this company earlier this year as a step towards her dream of being mom first to her two young daughters. WordPress has quickly grown to be the preferred content management system for small businesses and Jaime provides her clients with the tools they need to keep their websites alive and fresh.
And now you can enter to win a custom WordPress Blog Package from Simply Jaime valued at $399 – $599!
The winner will receive their choice of one of the following options:
- Move existing blogger.com/blogspot.com or wordpress.com content to a self-hosted solution, site design + first year of hosting at OvalEye Web Solutions
- Update current self-hosted blog site design
- Blog site design + first year of hosting at OvalEye Web Solutions
How to Enter:
To enter this giveaway leave a comment below letting us know which package you’d pick.
Earn Extra Entries:
You can earn extra 6 entries by doing the following. You must leave a new comment for each action.
- Follow @ssjaimeon Twitter
- Subscribe to Simply Jaime’s RSS Feed
- Follow @Holly_Hanna on Twitter
- Sign up for a subscription of The Work at Home Woman’s Newsletter
- Blog about this giveaway (please include the link to your blog post in a comment below)
- Tweet about this giveaway: I Just Entered to Win A Custom WordPress Blog Package from @ssjaime on @Holly_Hanna Enter Here: http://bit.ly/dVGMOO
Giveaway ends Tuesday, December 21st, 2010 at midnight CST. Open to U.S. and International residents, hosting company is located in the U.S. A winner will be selected at random using random.org and announced here on December 22nd, 2010. Good Luck and Happy Holidays!