Sponsored by OGO NYC
OGO NYC was started with a vision to empower women, and a mission to use fashion to transform the lives of others from the inside out.
Whether you’re a …
- A college graduate who wants to pay off her student loans
- A woman who wants to learn more about the fashion industry
- A daughter who wants to help out her family out financially
- Or you simply want to get paid to make a difference in the lives of children in need!
OGO NYC has been a vehicle through which many women are reaching those dreams and goals. Built on the principles of FUN, FASHION, and FREEDOM, OGO NYC is a stylish, lucrative, home-based fashion opportunity. Our designer women’s clothing collection is available through our network of Independent Wardrobe Consultants through private, in-home trunk shows. OGO NYC offers women a way to run their own fashion business, with the added bonus of transforming the lives of children in need across the world.
OGO NYC’s collections are sought after by women of timeless elegance and style, who desire to shop with a purpose. Every exquisite OGO NYC item bought represents freedom from sexual exploitation for a girl somewhere across the world. The OGO NYC woman represents beauty from the inside out.
The OGO NYC fashion for Freedom Campaign is at the heart of everything we do. With a mission to use fashion to transform children’s lives, OGO NYC has partnered up with More Than Me, a 501c 3 registered non-profit organization. Proceeds from every item sold go toward taking young girls at risk of sexual or physical abuse off the streets, and into schools in high-risk areas of the world.
OGO NYC Home-Based Business Opportunity
The OGO NYC collections are available via appointment only trunk shows, through our network of Wardrobe Consultants in the comfort of your own home. Client appointments can be made for a group of friends, or through one-on-one private consultation in the Wardrobe Consultant’s or client’s home.
OGO NYC’s Head Stylists Program is our ground floor opportunity. OGO NYC’s Head Wardrobe Stylists will be made up of a very elite, inner circle of top field leaders who have demonstrated exceptional leadership and solid business acumen. These leaders, who will be selected in key US markets, will perpetuate the Founder’s vision for wanting to build a company for women, who want a contemporary and progressive way to make money whilst transforming children’s lives.
This program offers those leaders the opportunity to not only earn lucrative bonuses, special recognition, and direct support from the company, but also opportunities of international travel to visit the children whose lives have been changed as a result of their hard work. OGO NYC is a powerful way to make money in the fashion industry, make new friends, reach your personal success, as well as change lives across the world.
The Startup Costs
The Platinum Kit is $1,499 (retail value $7,500) and contains the entire season limited edition collection. The Gold Kit is $799 (retail value $3,500) containing fifty percent of the entire collection. Both kits contain a professional carryall bag, all training collateral, catalogs, and much more.
How OGO NYC Got Started
Ogo Ekweozor began her career in fashion at the age of 22. As a regional fundraising Director, she found herself in need of reasonably priced, high quality, feminine corporate attire. Unable to find youthful wardrobe options, she began altering and eventually designing her own outfits. This led to friends, family, co-workers, and clients placing orders. The invaluable experience gained from this inspired her to fulfill her dream and launch her own fashion company, OGONYC which specializes in creating high-quality timeless pieces at affordable prices. The brand was a huge success in the United Kingdom which is where it was started and this success has carried on in the United States.
Armed with a Law Degree specializing in human rights and 11 years of fundraising experience, Ogo felt the need to fuse her two worlds of fashion and fundraising together. This birthed the Fashion For Freedom™ movement in 2013.
The reality is the annual global fashion industry revenue is $1.2 trillion, yet 1 in 2 children live without having access to 3 meals a day or clean food and water. OGONYC’s mission is to use high-quality timeless pieces sold at affordable prices to transform the lives of children in need across the world.
Ogo’s Tips for a Successful Business
- Have clear goals: Make a list of all your goals. Think clearly and decide what it is you want to get out of the business. You will only arrive at the destination you have already seen!
- Learn your product: Learn every aspect of the company you represent. Understand how every area will work to your advantage.
- Become a student of the direct sales industry. Review what people that have succeeded have to say about it. Learn from the best.
- Read books on success: I highly recommend Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. I read that at aged 22 and it was a game-changer. The key to succeeding in this industry is your mindset. The quicker you acquire the mindset of successful people the easier the journey becomes to success
- Share the opportunity that lies in your company with the people you meet every day. Start with your friends and family. Understand that not everyone will have the same passion as you, but the key is to keep sharing. The right people ALWAYS come along.
Start Your Business with OGO NYC
Visit our website at www.ogonewyork.com or email us at [email protected] for more information! Join our Facebook page, or follow us on Twitter @OGONEWYORK to stay in the know-how. We can’t wait to have you as part of our team, so be inspired and join OGO NYC today!
This post was sponsored and written by OGO NY. Please be aware that we can only promote advertising from companies that we feel we can legitimately recommend to our readers.