Thanks to everyone who entered the SendinBlue Email Marketing Giveaway! The winner was chosen using random.org.
Congrats to #1 – Merri T. and #2 Karen!
Thanks to SendinBlue for sponsoring this giveaway — come spread the love by liking them on Facebook!
We're thrilled to be partnering with email marketing provider, SendinBlue to award 3 lucky winners a 6-month bronze account of email marketing services – valued at $234 each.
With SendinBlue email marketing services you can …
- Create custom email campaigns and newsletters, manage your contacts, and send your emails fast and easy.
- You can send your email campaign to all of your email subscribers or to a custom contact list.
- And you can track your results with graphs, reports, and statistics, so you can enhance your email marketing campaigns.
How to Enter:
To enter this giveaway — leave a comment on this post, telling us what business, blog, or direct sales opportunity you'll promote with your email marketing services.
Earn one (1) additional entry by sharing this giveaway on Twitter you must leave a comment on this post letting us know where you shared.
Sample Twitter update: Enter to win 6 months of FREE Email Marketing Services from @SendinBlue and @Holly_Hanna. http://bit.ly/1c1FNgU #giveaway #emailmarketing
- Three (3) winners will receive a 6-month bronze account of email marketing services from SendinBlue – valued at $234 each.
- Giveaway ends on Tuesday, March 4th, 2014 at midnight CT.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org and announced on The Work at Home Woman.
- Open to the US and international residents 18 years old and above.
To sign-up for SendInBlue's free email marketing services — click here.
You’ll Also Love These Posts:
Studies have shown if you like this blog post — you will also love the following articles.
- 6 Tips for Creating an Effective Email Marketing Campaign
- 8 Bite-Sized Tips to Learn Email Marketing
- The Five Best Free Email Marketing Services
This page includes affiliate links. Please be aware we only promote advertising from companies that we feel we can legitimately recommend to our readers. Please see our disclosure policy for further information.