By Holly Reisem Hanna
A couple weeks ago, I was approached by Lara over at Tassimo about reviewing their new Tassimo T20 Brewbot by Bosch. It’s funny because I was actually considering asking my parents for a single brew coffee machine this Christmas.
I received the Tassimo T20 a couple of nights ago, and to tell you the truth, I hate reading instruction manuals. So I was relieved when I saw that the machine came with a quick and easy start up guide. Within 5 minutes, I had the machine out of the box, cleaned and filled with new water, so that it would be ready for me in the morning.
Normally in the morning, I grind the beans, fill up the coffee pot with the water, pour the water into the reservoir, add the filter and coffee into the machine and then wait for the coffee to brew. But oh my goodness, this machine makes brewing coffee so easy! I just put in the coffee disc, turned on the machine and pressed brew, and within 60 seconds I had my cup of freshly brewed coffee.
And clean up… a snap!
You just pop the lid and toss out the disc. No messy filter and grounds to clean up, and no coffee pot to rinse out. And the coffee tasted perfect, not too strong and not too weak. And because you brew one cup at a time, there’s no wasted coffee.
The Tassimo T20 Brewbot by Bosch can…
- Makes coffee, tea, cappuccino, latte, crema, espresso and hot cocoa
- Makes drinks in about 1 minute
- Includes an exclusive flow–through water heater for faster, quieter brewing
- Space saving design ideal for apartments, dorm rooms and countertops
- Smart bar code technology allows the brewer to adjust each beverage with the proper temperature pressure and amount of water
Now you can enter to win your very own Tassimo T20 Brewbot by Bosch!
How to Enter:
To enter this giveaway head over to the Tassimo site and pick out your favorite beverage and then leave a comment here on this post.
Earn Extra Entries:
You can earn extra 6 entries by doing the following. You must leave a new comment for each action.
- Follow @tassimotaster on Twitter
- Follow @Holly_Hanna on Twitter
- Sign up for a subscription of The Work at Home Woman’s Newsletter
- Sign up for The Work at Home Woman’s RSS Feed
- Blog about this giveaway (please include the link to your blog post in a comment below)
- Tweet about this giveaway: I Just Entered to Win a Tassimo T20 Brewbot from @tassimotaster & @Holly_Hanna Enter here: http://bit.ly/f5PP3Z #tassimo
Giveaway ends Thursday, December 16th, 2010 at midnight CST. Open to U.S. residents only. A winner will be selected at random using random.org and announced here on December 17th, 2010. Good Luck and Happy Holidays!
Thanks to everyone who entered the Tassimo giveaway. There were a total of 121 entries, all entries were placed in a numbered spread sheet and the winner was selected using random.org.
And the winner of the Tassimo T20 Brewbot is #52, Renski, congratulations Renski!
I was given the Tassimo T20 Brewbot along with a selection of Starbucks & Gevalia Coffee Discs. The Work at Home Woman always gives honest opinions and does not participate in paid reviews or posts, for more information please see our disclosure policy.