Sponsored by Tastefully Simple
Thanks for entering the Tastefully Simple giveaway.
The winner was selected using random.org. Congrats to #21, Karen Nelson!
Thanks to Tastefully Simple for sponsoring this giveaway — come spread the love by liking them on Facebook!
Do you struggle with what to make for dinner?
Worry no more — because we're giving away a Tastefully Simple Tonight Collection (Spring-Summer 2014), valued at $57.99. This kit allows you to make 10 meals to put in your freezer for busy weeknights, or just make 'em as you go. All under $2.69 per serving! Includes bonus meal planner and freezer labels – makes dinner a snap!
Featured recipes include: Asian Peanut Chicken Noodle Bowl, Cherry Zinfandel Pork Tenderloin, Italian Meatball Casserole and many more.
About Tastefully Simple:
At Tastefully Simple, it's our vision to make life a little more simple … a little more delicious … and a lot more fun. Tastefully Simple provides exceptional tasting experiences and lifestyle solutions, through simple, delicious food and enriching business opportunities.
How to Enter:
To enter this giveaway — leave a comment on this post.
Sample Twitter update — Enter to win a Tastefully Simple Tonight Collection from @tastefullysimpl and @Holly_Hanna. Enter here: http://bit.ly/P3dbP0 #giveaway #mealplanning
- One winner will receive a Tastefully Simple Tonight Collection Spring-Summer 2014 — valued at $57.99.
- Giveaway ends on Tuesday, April 29th, 2014 at midnight CT.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org and announced on The Work at Home Woman.
- Open to US residents 18 years old and above.
You’ll Also Love These Posts:
Studies have shown if you like this blog post — you will also love the following articles.
- 4 Reasons to Join Tastefully Simple
- Tastefully Simple – A Home-Based Business Opportunity for Food Lovers
- What Comes in the Tastefully Simple Business Blast Off Kit®?
Tastefully Simple provided me with compensation and products to review. All opinions I express are my own. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.
Images courtesy of Tastefully Simple, Inc. Used with permission.