Do you want to promote your company to a highly targeted group of women who are ready to work from home? The Work at Home Woman can help you achieve your goals.
1. The Work at Home Woman is an Award-Winning Career Resource
Named by Forbes as one of the top websites for your career, The Work at Home Woman helps women find remote careers and businesses that feed their souls. This site is updated on a regular basis and can be found on such social networks as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest.
2. More Than Just Another Blog
The Work at Home Woman is a highly supportive and inclusive community of women providing ideas, resources, job listings, inspiration, and tutorials – we truly care about the success of our readers and advertisers and personally work with them to build successful outcomes.
We limit the number of promotions that we run at any given time so your campaign is given the utmost attention. All of our ads are visible on mobile platforms.
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities:
Premium Banner Ad – $200 per month
Sidebar Image Ad – 336 x 175 image ad (static) placed on the righthand sidebar; the image repeats on all blog posts and will link back to your website. Image ads are offered on a monthly basis.
If you’d like to be added to the waitlist – sign up here.
Business Opportunity Listing – $195 per year
List your direct sales or franchise opportunity in The Work at Home Woman’s Biz Opp Marketplace. Your listing will include a 125 x 125 image, your company name, link, and a short description for one year. Regular promotion of the Biz Opp Page will be shared on The Work at Home Woman’s network of over 678,000+ individuals. Only one direct sales consultant will be accepted from each company.
Standard Job Posting – $195 per year
A text ad on our most popular page, listing your work-at-home job or direct sales opportunity on our WAH Jobs Page. Includes up to 125 words of copy and a link back to your website.
Premium Job Posting – $115 for 30-days
A text ad on our most popular page (WAH Job Listings) placed at the top of the page under “Companies Hiring Now.” Your listing includes up to 125 words of copy and a link back to your website. The listing will also be sent out to our newsletter subscribers.
Sponsor a Contest (contact for pricing)
Generate excitement and brand awareness in a contest exclusively featuring your company’s products or services. Giveaways will run for 14 days. You will receive a dedicated blog post promoting the giveaway as well as social media and newsletter amplification. This is a wonderful way to increase your social followings, email sign-ups, and develop a buzz around your brand. The sponsor is responsible for shipping costs and the act of shipping the product to the winner. Your prize should be valued at least $50.
Sponsored Blog Post (contact for pricing)
A dedicated blog post promoting your business, website, and social media accounts. The theme must stay within the niche of business, working from home, direct sales, franchise opportunities, or entrepreneurship. The post is written by the sponsor and includes 700-2,000 words, a product or logo image, optimized images for social media, and an unlimited number of text links. This post is amplified on our social media channels and in our newsletter.
Sponsored Review (contact for pricing)
A dedicated blog post promoting your business, website, and social media accounts. The theme must stay within the tight niche of business, working from home, direct sales, franchise opportunities, or entrepreneurship. The post is written by TWAHW and includes 700-2,000 words, optimized image creation, and an unlimited number of text links. This post is amplified on our social media channels and in our newsletter.
Newsletter Ad (contact for pricing)
Inclusion in our weekly newsletter. The copy is written by the sponsor and includes up to 250 words of text and a call to action with your link. We currently have 58,000+ warm subscribers.
Dedicated Email (contact for pricing)
A newsletter mailing dedicated to your business. The copy is written by the sponsor and includes 400-1,000 words of text, two images, and unlimited links. We currently have 58,000+ warm subscribers.
TikTok Videos (contact for pricing)
A short video introducing your brand to our TikTok audience of 226K. Video is also uploaded on our YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest accounts.
Webinar Promotion (contact for pricing)
Do you have a webinar that you’d like to get in front of our audience? We can create a custom package to help you get the word out. Promotion can include an email sequence inviting our audience to participate in your webinar or call, a dedicated blog post advertising the webinar, social media amplification, and an email follow-up.
Brand Ambassadorships, Social Media, and Custom Campaigns (contact for pricing)
Are you looking to build a buzz for your direct sales event, new product launch, work-at-home job, or consultant opportunities? I can help you build that momentum through an intensive social media campaign or brand ambassadorship.
Grab our 2023 Media Kit below to learn more.
To get started with your custom campaign today — please contact Holly Hanna at [email protected].
- We do NOT accept do-follow links! All links that stem from an advertisement or sponsored conversation will have the “sponsored” attribute added to it so that it’s in compliance with Google’s guidelines and policies.
- We disclose sponsored content. All paid content will be clearly marked as “sponsored” so that it’s in compliance with the FTC’s rules and guidelines.
- We do NOT accept advertisements for lead generation systems, turnkey solutions, student essay writing jobs, SEO companies, internet marketing programs, phone actresses, gambling sites, self-development business opportunities, certain service-based direct sales opportunities (telecommunications, legal services, financial services, energy production, and discounted health programs), online psychics, loans, stocks, Forex, cryptocurrency, or investment opportunities.
- Please be aware that we can only promote advertising from companies that we feel we can legitimately recommend to our readers.
- All ads are sold on a first-come, first-served basis, so until payment is received, the ad is available for purchase.
- By placing any and all advertising orders with The Work at Home Woman, the Advertiser agrees to our Advertising Policy.