Do you dream of working from home? Here’s a massive list of work-at-home companies that regularly hire individuals for legitimate work-from-home jobs. Some positions are freelance, some are independent contracting, and others are full-time jobs with benefits.
The companies listed at the top under the sub-header: Companies Hiring Now are newly posted job leads. We update this list every week on Monday. The jobs that are listed by occupation are companies that are always hiring people to work remotely.
Do you get our newsletter? It contains exclusive work-from-home job leads that I don’t share anywhere else. Sign-up here — it’s free and will help you land a remote job faster!
Companies Hiring Now:
US Rater – Lionbridge
- Are you looking for a job that affords you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted companies, while working from the comfort of your home? We are looking for dynamic and creative people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on text, web pages, images, and other types of information for leading search engines, using an online tool. The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone. Basic Requirements – High School Diploma or GED Qualification, for cultural awareness purposes you should be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years. For more information and to apply visit Lionbridge.
Senior Software Engineer (US) – AlphaSights
- AlphaSights is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work closely with users, engineers, product, and designers to arrive at the best solution, immediately see the impact of your work, and get feedback directly from users. We’re looking for people who are interested in building software systems to an incredibly high standard, comfortable working across multiple languages, and learning new technologies as needed. You will write high-quality code in both a high-level backend language (Kotlin, Ruby, etc) and modern front end framework (React). You should have 5+ years of industry experience and possess strong architectural experience. This is a predominantly remote role. Minimal in-office working time may be required when our office in NYC reopens. Find out more here.
Senior Front End Engineer (US) – AlphaSights
- AlphaSights is seeking a Senior Front End Engineer who will enable the next generation of our discovery experience by building ambitious web applications, on the edge of what is possible with today’s browsers. We’re looking for people who are interested in building software systems to an incredibly high standard, comfortable working across multiple languages, and learning new technologies as needed. You should have 7+ years of industry experience and possess strong architectural experience. Find out more here. This position is eligible for remote working opportunities within the United States.
Software Engineer (US) – AlphaSights
- AlphaSights is seeking a Software Engineer who will enable the next generation of our discovery experience by building ambitious web applications, on the edge of what is possible. This person will write high-quality code in both a high-level backend language (Kotlin, Ruby, etc) and modern front end framework (React). You should have 3+ years of industry experience and demonstrate a solid understanding of OO principles. Find out more here. This position is eligible for remote working opportunities within the United States.
Front End Engineer (US) – AlphaSights
Backend Engineer (US) – AlphaSights
- AlphaSights is seeking a Backend Engineer to build features across our ecosystem of products and services, both internal and client-facing. We’re looking for people who are interested in building software systems to an incredibly high standard, comfortable working across multiple languages, and learn quickly when new technologies are introduced. You should have 5 years of professional experience, and have served as tech lead for a specific application, product area, or level of infrastructure. This position is for you if you are an expert in Java, and have professionally developed in Java for at least 3 years. Find out more here. This position is eligible for remote working opportunities within the United States.
Back End Engineer (London) – AlphaSights
- AlphaSights’ Back End Engineers build features across our ecosystem of products and services, both internal and client-facing. As a back end engineer, you will remove pain-points, optimise workflows, and enhance the intelligence and capabilities of our systems. You’ll work closely with a variety of people in the business to arrive at the best solution, immediately see the impact of your work, and get feedback directly from users. You’ll need to have 3+ years of industry experience and enjoy writing code in a variety of languages. Your co-workers will include motivated recent graduates as well as experienced industry leaders from companies such as Google and Amazon. This position is eligible for remote working opportunities within the United Kingdom.
Engineering Manager (London) – AlphaSights
- AlphaSights’ Engineering Managers are technical team leaders early in their management experience. They are still honing their management skills with the support of more senior technical leadership, but excel at unlocking their team’s potential for high-quality delivery. They manage both the technical and the people side of their teams; being both a career mentor as well as a technical mentor for their developers. They spend a majority of their time ensuring the technical excellence of their team, unblocking their team for maximum delivery, and communicating the team’s needs and progress to the rest of the organization. We also look for someone that enjoys writing code in a variety of languages. This position is eligible for remote working opportunities within the United Kingdom.
Experienced Front End Software Engineer (London) – AlphaSights
Tech Lead (London) – AlphaSights
- As an engineering team lead, you will be responsible for defining technical direction and providing technical mentorship and guidance to other members of the team. An engineering team lead within one of AlphaSights’ innovation areas, working in close partnership with innovation area specialists, product, design, data, and other software engineers to drive technical innovation. Our innovation areas in London span a range of subjects, from Finance & Analytics to User Engagement, and we’ll be more than happy to go through them in detail as part of the interview process. You’ll likely have 5+ years of experience working as a software engineer. This position is eligible for remote working opportunities within the United Kingdom.
Online Tutors – Studypool
- Studypool hires online tutors and freelancers to help students learn by explaining and answering specific academic questions all through an online messaging tool. From high-school to Ph.D. level, there are questions in over 250 subjects. Studypool’s recommendation system makes it easy for new tutors to get matched with students. Each question has a set price and time limit, and tutors can answer as little or as many questions as they like, with some tutors earning up to $7,500/month.
Social Media Coordinator – Yelp
- Yelp is looking for a social media coordinator with a bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience to assist in creating and scheduling social content for two of its local social accounts. Hiring in Los Angeles, CA. This is a part-time, 6-month contract.
Junior Copywriter – Aquent
- Create content for print, broadcast, digital display, and landing pages for all stages of the consumer funnel. 0-2 years of experience required (internships count). Hiring in Austin, TX.
Reunions Assistant – Reed College
- Help plan a virtual version of Reed College’s annual reunion this June. Virtual events may include: alumni college, Reedie talent show, cooking class demonstrations, quinquennial class gatherings, poetry slams, trivia, and gaming sessions. Must be a resident of Oregon. This is a part-time, temporary role, $18 per hour.
Associate Customer Service Representative – Assurant
- Provide customer service to Assurant customers who have purchased extended warranty contracts for wireless cell phone handsets. Must have a high school diploma or GED. This is a full-time, temporary role.
Lifestyle Editor – Bustle
- Manage a small team of part-time writers, assigning, editing, updating, and occasionally writing lifestyle content on topics like the latest TikTok challenge, how-tos, fitness, décor, and more. Must have 3 years of experience and be proficient in AP Style. Full-time.
Special Events Assistant – Atrium Staffing
- Assist in planning, organizing, and executing annual events. A bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience required. Hiring in New York, NY. This is a temp-to-hire position, $25-$30 per hour.
Social Media Specialist – Talascend
- Assist with digital media campaigns including text, image, and video content. A bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience required. Hiring in Plano, TX.
Customer Care Agent – Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Provide customer service via inbound call. A high school diploma and 6 months of experience required. Must be a resident of AK, OK, or TX. Full-time.
Blog Writer – Incsub
- Inscub is looking for a writer with WordPress knowledge and experience to write and publish blog content to its website. No programming or code experience necessary. Work from anywhere! Full-time + excellent benefits (including 5 weeks PTO!)
- You will be working with Zoom’s external contact center partners to train the partners’ contact center employees on Zoom sales and business practices, and technical and product knowledge. You should have 5 years of contact center experience. Requires occasional travel. Full-time.
Content Specialist – Ironpaper
- Create content for niche B2B & technology industries, such as software, SaaS, IT, cloud, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, telecom/wireless, digital transformation, marketing technology, and big data. Must submit a portfolio; business or technology subjects preferred, but not required.
Virtual Wellness Support – Weight Watchers International
- Inspire and support members throughout their wellness and weight loss journey via virtual workshops, WW Connect groups, and social media. Part-time, flexible schedule.
Bookkeeper – VaVa Virtual Assistants
- Set up new client accounts, manage invoices, enter transactions, reconcile payments, and assist with other bookkeeping tasks as necessary. 3 years of experience required. Part-time contract, $20 per hour.
TV and Movie Theories Writer – Bustle
- Pitch and write on 2-3 theories a day for all things TV and movies, whether it’s Marvel, DC, or Game of Thrones. 1-2 years of experience required. Part-time.
Senior Executive Assistant – Articulate
- Project-manage executive team projects; Gather metrics, create graphs, and collate relevant data for president and executive presentations; Take notes in meetings; and other administrative duties as necessary. 5 years of experience required. Hiring nationwide. Full-time.
- Responsible for interacting with customers who have inquired about a mortgage product and transition the customer to a Mortgage Loan Officer via inbound and outbound call. A high school diploma or GED and 2 years of experience required. Hiring in Oregon. Full-time temp-to-hire, $20 per hour. Multiple positions are available.
Personal Finance Writer – Dotdash
- Write well-sourced, thorough, and informative evergreen articles evaluating consumer finance products (credit cards, bank accounts, personal loans, investment vehicles, mortgages, etc.) 3 years of experience in personal finance journalism. Contract.
Development Assistant – NatureBridge
- Support NatureBridge’s fundraising efforts through data entry, research, preparation of materials, and donor stewardship. 2-3 years of experience required, preferably in an administrative, nonprofit, or development role.
E-Commerce Customer Service – HiOperator
- Support clientele via phone, chat, and email service. Hiring in Dallas, TX. Part-time, weekend/night hours.
Social Media Content Specialist – ICUC Social
- Monitor and respond to comments on social accounts on behalf of ICUC’s clients, using their unique, brand voice. Hiring in Boston, MA. Full-time.
Freelance Video Producer – Filmless
- Create custom videos for clients ranging in size from startups to Fortune 500s. You will be responsible for writing scripts, finding and acquiring various assets for editors, and providing direction to editors and voice over artists. 5 years of experience required.
Call Center Customer Experience Associate – Cox Communications
- Troubleshoot, helping them with their equipment and how to use it, from changing passwords to setting DVRs. No IT degree required, just a passion for helping customers. 6 months of experience required. Full-time, $15 per hour + an additional $1.25 per hour for shifts worked from 6pm-11pm. Hiring in AZ, CA, KS, LA, NE, and VA for multiple positions.
Recruiting Coordinator – Scion Staffing
- Assist temporary and direct hire Recruiters with phone screens, scheduling, and follow up with prospective candidates. Hiring in Portland, OR. Full-time + benefits, $20 per hour.
Customer Service Representative – Teleperformance
- Field customer inquiries, helping them find solutions in innovative ways. Hiring in AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, and WV.
Accounting Principals is a staffing agency that hires freelance bookkeepers. Pay and terms vary based on each client and assignment.
CyberCoders a recruiting and staffing firm for the accounting, engineering, executive, finance, legal, marketing, operational, sales, scientific, and technology industries. The pay and length of each assignment are determined by the hiring client.
Robert Half is a staffing agency that places temporary, contract, and full-time employees in the finance and accounting fields. They hire entry-level, senior-level finance, and accounting professionals. Pay is generally $15-$20 per hour for entry-level positions and $25-$35+ for higher-level positions.
Related Content: How to Work From Home as a Bookkeeper
Call Agents and Virtual Receptionists:
ACD Direct hires at-home agents to make inbound and outbound calls.
Alorica offers remote positions for home agents that provide customer service via phone and chat. Pay is based on per minute rate or per call rate. This company offers paid training.
Amazon hires virtual customer service agents to handle inbound calls. Amazon offers paid training and provides technical equipment. Pay typically starts at $10.00 per hour.
American Express hires work-from-home travel consultants and customer service reps to research, plan, and execute customized travel experiences. American Express offers paid training.
Aspire Lifestyles hires home-based concierge personnel to assist companies with responding to customer service queries and client requests for information via phone, email, and chat.
Asurion hires remote customer solution representatives and sales reps within the tech niche. According to Glassdoor.com, pay for customer solution reps is $11.16 per hour.
CloudSource employs customer service consultants from all 48 contiguous states to support industry leaders in the cable and Internet service, retail, software, and gaming console industries. Inbound calls paid training, ongoing support, and growth opportunities exist.
Computer Assistant hires remote technicians to provide tech support for a variety of companies.
Concentrix hires home-based call agents to provide customer service support. This company offers paid training, hourly wages, as well as benefits like paid time off, 401k, life insurance, medical, dental, and vision.
Disney periodically hires remote guest support reps in FL, SC, TX, KY, NV, IL, and MS. In this role, you’ll provide customer service assistance to Disney Store guests.
Enterprise Holdings hires home-based customer service reps, escalation support reps, reservations, and sales reps, as well as bilingual reservation and sales reps.
Fancy Hands hires remote workers to complete customer service requests, like making phone calls, scheduling appointments, research, booking travel, and data entry.
Hilton hires reservation agents and customer care agents to work remotely. Agents report an hourly rate of $10-$12 per hour. Full-time employees receive benefits like PTO and employee discounts.
HSN (Home Shopping Network) hires remote customer service and order specialists. Must have a high school diploma or GED, and required home office equipment. Starting pay is $11.50 per hour.
Liveops is a virtual call center company. They hire at-home agents to perform inbound and outbound calls for customer service, customer acquisition, customer retention, revenue maximization, political, disaster relief, incident response, and fundraising.
NextWave Advocacy contracts with news junkies that are politically aware to make outbound calls to educate citizens and help them participate in contacting their elected officials. No sales or fundraising calls are involved. The pay is $12.00 per hour, with a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week.
Sitel hires work-at-home customer experience, tech support, and customer service professionals. Agents typically earn between $9-$12 per hour, and full-time employees receive benefits and PTO.
SYKES hires customer service representatives to answer questions and provide solutions for their clients. Positions come with paid training and benefits for full-time employees.
TTEC (Teletech) hires individuals from the US and Canada to provide part-time tech and sales support via phone, chat, and social media. Must be at least 17 years old and have a high school diploma or GED.
Uhaul hires work-from-home sales and reservation agents to handle inbound customer calls.
Unum hires remote customer service specialists located in Pacific and Mountain time zones. Unum is a Fortune 500 company with the opportunity for growth and career advancement. They offer professional development, a competitive salary, and great benefits.
Williams-Sonoma hires customer care agents to provide service and support via phone, email, and chat.
Working Solutions hires independent contractor home-agents to provide sales, technical support, and customer service. Home-agents earn anywhere from $8.00 -$20.00 per hour, depending on the program.
Wrrk is hiring customer service professionals to help customers via email, chat, and phone troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions, to ensure that each customer has the best experience possible. Hiring in Texas, Georgia, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Kentucky, Nebraska, Washington, Oklahoma, or Arizona.
Zapier is a fully remote technology company that frequently hires customer support agents in the US and internationally. Zapier offers full-time employees a competitive benefits package.
Chat Agent (Non-Phone Jobs):
SiteStaff hires work-from-home chat hosts. You must be able to type 65-75+ WPM with perfect punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
The Chat Shop hires live chat agents to work remotely. Must be a native English speaker, and able to type 80+ WPM, error-free.
Related Content: 9 Chat Agent Jobs You Can Do From Home
Data Entry Jobs:
Symbria occasionally hires data entry clerks to input prescription information. Search for the positions “pharmacy technician specialist” or “prescription entry clerk.”
Westat is a market research firm that hires part-time and full-time telephone and field data collectors. Data collectors report earning $9-$15 per hour.
Xerox hires for a wide range of work-from-home positions, including customer care, tech support, and data entry and verification. You can find their virtual positions by selecting “YES” under the virtual office filter.
Zeitcaster hires part-time data entry clerks to input time and location data, as well as categorize each event. Pay is around $15 per hour.
Related Content: 8 Work-at-Home Typing Jobs for Fast and Accurate Typists
My Employment Options – Helping Those on SSDI and SSI Find Work at Home Jobs! My Employment Options (MEO), one of my partners, specializes in finding work at home jobs for citizens who receive SSDI or SSI disability benefits! MEO has been helping job seekers with disabilities for 20 years in the free federal Ticket to Work Program and serves 47 states. Their free career services include – help with finding suitable remote job leads, resume and interview tips, benefits counseling, career advancement, help with gaps in employment, moral support, and more. Each client works with their own personal job counselor. MEO also partners with leading national work at home companies. Job seekers on SSDI/SSI can simply apply on their website! Their staff will follow-up by phone to let you know if you qualify for their free assistance.
Direct Sales Opportunities:
These business opportunities require a small investment up front but give you all the tools and support that you’ll need to start your very own home-based business in the direct sales industry.
ABC Fundraising – Earn up to $5,000 per month or more! Work from home setting up fundraisers for schools, churches, and non-profit organizations. Since 1993 ABC Fundraising has helped over 50,000 groups, raise over 50 million dollars, and we want to help you start a new career today. Recently one of our distributors earned $7,200 by simply setting up a school-wide fundraiser with our flagship fundraising product. Get a FREE information kit now and sign up for our free online webinar to learn more about this exciting business opportunity.
Initial Outfitters – Looking for a simple and straightforward way to make extra cash online? Love monograms? Initial Outfitters is the only personalization boutique that has something for everyone on your list. We offer jewelry, home décor, apparel, bags, masks and so much more. Unlike similar companies, with Initial Outfitters there is no inventory required, no minimums, quick order processing, you can get started for under $100, and we offer many ways to sell through your social media, a website we provide for you, as well as making sales through our catalog. Earn up to 35% commissions on your personal sales, plus team bonuses, free monogrammed products, and fabulous vacations. This year you can earn a trip to Disney. Learn on the go with our mobile training App and our consultant support team. Phone: 334-887-1856, Jen Burch. Learn more at initialoutfitters.com.
Kaeser & Blair – The K&B Business Owner Program is the perfect business opportunity for today’s work-from-home woman. With a minimal start-up cost, K&B makes it simple to work at your own pace, create your own schedule, and capitalize on the promotional products industry that makes over $23.3 billion in sales each year. There are no contracts, no commission caps, no parties, and you don’t have to share your contact list. You are in complete control of how you run your business. Learn more about the risk-free opportunity with Kaeser & Blair here.
Le-Vel – Join Le-Vel for FREE today! You have the potential to earn $660 on your first $800 in qualified sales, with no monthly sales quotas and no start-up costs! As a Le-Vel Independent Brand Promoter, you get a free website and back office. Earned commissions are paid weekly, with no need to carry inventory. My husband and I are full-time with Le-Vel. We have three children in 3 different schools, with three different schedules, so having a mobile-based business is key to our success! I love that we can work from anywhere and not miss a thing with our family! Le-Vel uses premium-grade ingredients. In this instant gratification society we live in, the high-impact results are exactly what people are looking for! I’d love to connect with you. Call/text me at 715-495-8432. Click here to get your Free Le-Vel account set up! Independent Brand Promoter LV-931685-DL.
MomsMakingSixFigures.com works with, teaches, and mentors women to build an income by educating and setting up shopping accounts for a U.S. manufactured grocery line. The value is extraordinary. The best example is Whole Foods quality at Target pricing. There is no investment.
pawTree is the perfect opportunity for the modern-day entrepreneur without the risk. Minimal start-up costs, your own professional e-commerce replicated website, tools, and training simplify small business ownership. Earn up to 35% commissions sharing premium high-quality pet products developed by Veterinarians and PhDs in Animal Science and Pet Nutrition. No income cap, no experience necessary, and no inventory required; we ship directly to your customers. Position yourself as a business owner in a $99 Billion Dollar and growing pet industry. Envision a life you love. Now live it. Start today!
Stella & Dot – Looking for a home-based business that nurtures all of your passions, including beauty, fashion, and jewelry? Then look no further. When you join Stella & Dot, you can sell products from all three of their brands in one simple program; Stella & Dot, EVER, and Keep Collective! Stella & Dot Ambassadors can get started for as little as $99 and can earn up to 40% commission on sales. You’ll also be eligible for exclusive discounts (up to 75% off) and free products across all three brands. Click here to get started today!
Traveling Vineyard – Pop open opportunity and get ready to change your life one cork at a time. The only real requirement of this job: being awesome. It helps if you like wine, too. Other than that, the rest is easy peasy. Maybe you’re looking for a little extra spending money. Or maybe you just need a reason to get out of the house. Your reason for becoming a rock star Wine Guide is up to you. But the opportunity is all yours—all $30 billion of it. Are you ready? Let’s rock this dream.
Editing and Proofreading:
Cactus hires freelance workers for various editing positions. Editors do not need prior experience in English editing. You should have a love for the language and the ability to explain your subject matter in grammatically correct English.
Edit Fast hires work-from-home freelance writers, editors, and proofreaders. Editors bid on projects, and Edit Fast charges the client an additional fee.
First Editing hires experienced editors but offers full-time and year-round work in various editing capacities, such as copy editing, business editing, proofreading services, book editing, thesis editing, and much more.
Related Content: Ways to Make Money from Home Proofreading
EF (Education First) is hiring part-time ESL teachers. Applicants must be native English speakers, from the US or UK, and they must hold a Bachelor’s degree and have teaching or related experience. Earn up to $20 per hour to start through a combo of base fees and incentives.
Magic Ears is looking for online ESL tutors from the US & Canada. With a focus on narrowing the education gap for less privileged children in China, Magic Ears connects a global classroom through its affordable 1-on-4 online English learning programs. Tutors earn $18-26/hour working at home or from anywhere with a strong internet connection while enjoying flexible schedules, guaranteed bookings, and access to free professional development resources. Magic Ears handles all of the curriculum, scheduling, and parent communication. Must have a bachelor’s degree or current college enrollment to apply.
VIPKID is hiring ESL teachers. Earn $14 – $22 per hour teaching English as a second language online. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree. With this position, you can teach anywhere in the world as long as you’re from the US or Canada and have a stable internet connection.
Related Content: Work From Home Teaching ESL Classes Online
The Hartford offers a wide range of work-from-home positions, including customer claims specialist, national account underwriter, and sales. When performing your job search, look for the designation: remote worker option – YES – to tell which positions allow you to work-at-home.
Prudential hires work-at-home financial services associates, customer solutions reps, and customer relationship specialists. Prudential offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.
Related Content: Where to Find Work From Home Medical Insurance Jobs
Internet Research Positions:
Appen Butler Hill hires search engine evaluators to provide feedback on Internet search results. This part-time opportunity is open to both US and International residents. The average pay is $14 an hour.
iSoftStone hires independent contractors to evaluate search engine results to see if they are relevant to the term that was typed in. The average pay is $12 per hour.
Leapforce hires at-home agents for search engine evaluator jobs in various languages. This position is open to the US and International residents alike. The average pay is $14 an hour.
Wonder hires internet researchers to investigate a wide variety of topics to explain market trends, determine competitive landscapes, gather statistics, and various other tasks. Pay is per project and averages $10-$15 per hour.
Related Content: 3 Ways to Work-at-Home Doing Internet Research
Acceleration Partners hires for a wide variety of affiliate marketing jobs. Candidates must reside within a reasonable driving distance of one of their key hub regions: Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Santa Barbara, or LA. These remote, full-time positions come with benefits and lots of perks.
Hubstaff is a completely remote team that is distributed across the globe, and they currently have openings in their marketing, development, and customer service departments. Enjoy the ability to create your own schedule and work during times that makes sense for your schedule.
Related Content: Marketing Jobs That Can Be Done From Home
BestMark hires mystery shoppers to evaluate restaurants, retail stores, casinos, financial institutions, hotels, resorts, and more. After visiting a designated establishment, shoppers submit a detailed report. Pay varies from per project to reimbursement, and most shoppers report earning $13-$15 per hour.
Online Nursing Jobs:
Aetna hires nurses to work-from-home (telework) in case management, pre-certification, and as nurse consultants. Candidates must have an RN license.
Humana hires home-based nurses for inpatient case managers, concurrent review, and case management. Candidates must have an RN license.
UnitedHealth Group frequently hires clinical coordinators, health coaches, call center RNs, quality improvement nurses, clinical appeals nurses, and review nurses. To view these work-from-home positions, search for the term “telecommute” under keywords.
US Department of Veteran Affairs hires RNs to work as telehealth triage nurses, care advisors, coordinators, and case managers – among many other roles.
Wellbox hires RNs to work in a variety of roles, including telehealth, case managers, and coordinators. Wellbox offers both part-time and full-time employment and frequently allows employees to set their own schedules.
Related Content: Best Work-at-Home Jobs for Nurses
DoorDash hires on-demand food delivery drivers. They offer flexible schedules, and you can work as many hours as you want. Use your car, bike, or scooter to make money.
Instacart needs full-service and in-store grocery shoppers. Create your own schedule, get paid weekly, and start earning quickly. Must be 18 or older to work as a shopper.
Postmates is hiring delivery drivers. Earn money in your spare time by delivering food, drinks, retail items, and more. You can use your bike, scooter, or car to make deliveries. The Postmates’ app lets you see how much you earned after each delivery, and you get paid weekly.
Rover is seeking dog walkers and caretakers. Set your own schedule (and prices), offer dog walking, boarding, and pop-in services. Payments are available for withdrawal two days after the completed service.
eJury.com is a tool that attorneys use to get ready for trials. Participate in mock jury; get paid $5.00 – $10.00 per case.
Online Verdict.com is a tool that attorneys use to get ready for trials. Participate in mock jury; get paid $20.00 – $60.00 per case.
Aetna hires telecommuting pharmacists to manage, transfer, and analyze prescription orders, review dosage instructions, and provide virtual patient care services.
PipelineRX hires work-from-home clinical telepharmacists. See their website for additional details on the position and company.
Related Content: Work-at-Home Jobs for Pharmacists
Blooms Today is seeking competitive sales leaders to join their team of remote inside sales representatives. This independent contractor position (1099) is commissioned sales with all inbound calls. Average hourly earnings are between $15-$24.
Blue Zebra hires independent home-based workers to generate new leads for their clients via cold calling activities. Must have five or more years in B2B appointment setting or cold calling experience. Starting pay is $15 per hour.
ClickWorker hires writers, translators, researchers, and data collectors. Payments are made by direct deposit or PayPal once your account reaches $1.00, and your tax information is complete.
Figure Eight is a virtual workspace where you can earn money by completing simple tasks on your computer. Tasks include research, data collection and categorization, content creation, content moderation, and more.
Related Content: 18 Short Task Sites for Making Money from Home
24 Seven is a staffing agency that hires freelance marketing, digital, and social media managers. Roles, pay, and hours vary with each client.
99 Dollar Social hires social media content specialists. In this position, you’ll work as an independent contractor. Set your hours, and take on as many or as few accounts as you would like. Pay is per account, and the company reports that most contractors earn $12-$15 per hour.
Appen hires social media evaluators to browse social sites and provide feedback on news feeds, advertisements, and search results to ensure relevancy. These positions are part-time and offer a flexible schedule. Reported earnings are between $10-$14 per hour.
Related Content: How to Find Work-at-Home Social Media Jobs
Modsy hires remote, part-time stylists in Chicago, NYC, San Francisco, Raleigh, Columbus, and Baltimore. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and relevant interior design experience.
Stitch Fix is an online fashion subscription site that hires part-time stylists to work-from-home. Must love fashion and have the ability to work between 15 – 29 hours each week.
Edgenuity hires virtual teachers to provide instruction via chat, phone, email, and virtual whiteboard systems. Teachers are required to have a state teaching certificate. Edgenuity teachers report earning between $50,000-$65,000 per year and receiving an excellent benefits package.
iTutor hires educators to work as virtual teachers, test prep instructors, and online tutors. Teachers and tutors set their own schedules and have flexible hours. Tutors report earning around $25 per hour. No data exists yet for Teacher salaries.
K12 offers individualized and tuition-free online public schooling and has a variety of job openings for virtual teachers grades K – 12, in varying disciplines.
Apple hires at-home advisors to provide customer service and technical support. Apple offers paid training and benefits, as well as provides technical equipment for the position.
Sitel hires work-at-home customer experience, tech support, and customer service professionals. Agents typically earn between $9-$12 per hour, and full-time employees receive benefits and PTO.
Transcom hires W2 employees for tech support roles. You must live in one of the following states: AL, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, NE NV, NH, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI. Full-time positions come with benefits.
Related Content: The Best Remote Tech Support Jobs
Daily Transcription provides transcription, captioning, and subtitling services to various industries. Transcriptionists earn between $0.75 -$0.85 per audio minute, and most transcriptionists earn around $10 per hour.
GMR Transcription provides transcription, translation, editing, and proofreading services in a variety of industries. Transcriptionists report earning between $10-$25 per hour.
Rev hires freelance transcriptionists, captioners, and translators. Transcriptionists are paid $0.36-$0.65 per audio minute.
Scribie offers transcription services for health, business, and other industries. Transcriptionists are paid $5-$25 per audio hour.
Transcription Outsourcing, LLC – Freelance and full-time employment positions available. We have needs for legal, law enforcement, financial, academic, medical, and general transcriptionists. We do require a strong transcription background, a willingness to learn, and a good work ethic. Must have experience as we do not train or teach transcription at this time. Looking for people who want to complete two hours per day, Monday through Friday. Must be based in the US and be willing to consent to a criminal background check. We pay direct deposit twice per month, with our starting rates at 80 cents per minute and 8 cents per line for medical. We are a full-service transcription company based in Denver, CO that has legal, law enforcement, medical, financial, academic, and general transcription clients all over the US.
Related Content: How to Work From Home as a Transcriptionist
SDL hires freelance and in-house translators to work with global companies in a variety of industries. According to Glassdoor, salaried translators earn an average of $53K-$59K.
Telelanguage hires phone interpreters in over 300 languages to work within the healthcare, insurance, and legal industries. Call center reps, and telecommuters earn between $10-21 per hour. Medical interpreters can earn up to $28 per hour, depending on language and area of specialty.
Welocalize works with global companies in a variety of specialized industries to translate their websites and content into local languages. Hourly contractors earn between $23-$43 hourly, depending on their area of specialty, language, and availability.
Related Content: Work-at-Home Translator Jobs and Opportunities
AirTreks is a travel agency that offers international and multi-stop tickets for travel. They provide training but require prospective employees to have traveled to five or more countries.
Corporate Traveler manages travel planning for small- to medium-sized businesses. Job search tip: Work-from-home positions can be found under the keywords “remote” or “virtual,” and positions can be listed as “Corporate Travel Agent” or “Travel Consultant.” Travel Agents report earning $40,000-$50,000 per year.
World Travel Holdings hires for a number of work-from-home positions, including travel agents, consultants, customer service representatives, and more. They provide paid training and technical equipment. Travel agents report earning $35,000-$45,000 per year and receiving excellent benefits.
Working Solutions hires travel agents to take inbound calls to schedule air, hotel, and car reservations using Sabre Red. Experience preferred, but for the right individual, they’ll provide training at no cost.
Related Content: How to Work-From-Home as a Travel Agent
ArborBridge offers personalized test prep tutoring and courses for the SAT, ACT, ISEE, SSAT, GRE, and GMAT, as well as specialized subject tutoring in a variety of subjects. Tutors must have a Bachelor’s Degree and one year of experience. Tutors work part-time, flexible hours, and earn $45 per hour, plus pay for administrative time.
Chegg hires part-time tutors to teach students of all ages (middle school, high school, and college) in a wide variety of subjects like calculus, biology, computer science, voice, and many other areas. Starting pay is $20 per hour, and top tutors can earn $1,000 per month.
Just Answer hires experts in a variety of niches (teachers, lawyers, therapists, nurses, doctors, mechanics, etc.) to answer people’s questions online. With this platform, you can choose when you work and what questions to respond to. Payments are made monthly via PayPal.
Tutor.com hires tutors to provide instruction 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To become an at-home tutor, you must fill out an application and pass an extensive screening process. Tutors can work anywhere from 5 to 30 hours per week. Tutor.com offers competitive pay rates.
Related Content: Work From Home With These Online Teaching Jobs
Belay hires part-time and full-time remote-based workers to assist their clients with administration and task project management. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least five years of experience as an executive assistant, project manager, or similar role.
InboxDone is seeking motivated and self-taught individuals to organize and answer emails for clients. Must be a native English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Training is paid and in this role, you’ll work as an independent contractor. While no experience is required, they only accept high-quality candidates who are willing to make a long-term commitment to the company.
Insignia SEO hires virtual assistants to assist with office and customer communications, social media, and other marketing and administrative tasks.
Profit Factory matches virtual assistants with entrepreneurs to manage key relationships, assist with projects, and more. Pay starts at $17 per hour.
Team Delegate – Do you have a strong administrative background and are seeking a position that lets you utilize your skills while offering a flexible work schedule? If so, we welcome you to apply for an executive virtual assistant position with Team Delegate, LLC! We are seeking to add part-time executive virtual assistants to our team. Must have strong attention to detail and writing skills and the ability to work proactively.
Time Etc. hires part-time virtual assistants. If you have experience as a personal assistant, executive assistant, secretary, or admin assistant and can work at least three hours per week, Time Etc. wants you. Pay ranges from $11 – $16 per hour, depending on your experience.
Related Content: How to Work From Home as a Virtual Assistant
Voice Acting Jobs:
Backstage is a freelance marketplace for actors, models, and voice-over jobs, including TV shows, audiobooks, movies, documentaries, commercials, video games, and more.
VoiceBunny connects experienced voice actors to clients for a variety of freelance projects. You can set your own rates and wait for clients to hire you, or you can browse projects on your own.
Related Content: How to Work From Home as a Voice Actor
User Interviews hires independent contractors to share their opinions online. A recent study included testing a travel app for 60 minutes and the reward was $125. Studies payout in Amazon and PayPal gift cards.
User Testing hires people to test out websites. Each assignment pays $10 – $15 for 20 minutes of work. Testers must take a sample test before receiving any assignments. This gig is open to the US and International residents alike who can receive payments via PayPal.
Related Content: Sites That Will Pay You to Test Out Websites
So, there you have it over 100 work-at-home jobs and home business opportunities for the taking! If you didn’t find what you’re looking for under a certain category, be sure to click on the teal category header for more job listings.
Good luck with your job hunt!
Are you looking for more legitimate work-from-home jobs? FlexJobs is offering readers of The Work at Home Woman an exclusive discount of up to 30 percent off — use promo code WAHWOMAN at checkout. With a paid FlexJobs’ membership — you can find a legit work-from-home job faster! Go here to score this special.
While all companies on this page are believed to be legit, they have only been soft checked, meaning that I did a quick search to see if there were any negative reviews or ratings. As is always the case, you need to do your due diligence before enrolling in any business opportunity or applying for any job.