Do you dream of working from home? Here’s a massive list of work at home companies regularly hiring individuals for legitimate work at home jobs. Some positions are independent contracting roles, some jobs offer part-time hours, and others are full-time jobs with benefits.
The companies listed at the top under the sub-header: Work at Home Jobs Hiring Now are newly posted job leads. We update this list every week on Tuesday. The jobs listed by occupation are companies that always hire people to work remotely.
Have you signed up for our newsletter? It contains exclusive work at home job leads that I don’t share anywhere else. Sign-up here! It’s free and will help you land a remote job faster!
Work at Home Jobs Hiring Now:
Business Opportunity – The Arise® Platform
- Imagine work that allows you to put family first! Make your own hours and earn a stable income by providing customer support from home so you can build a life around your family. The Arise® Platform is an online portal that connects you to remote customer service opportunities with huge leading brands. Through the Platform, you have the option to work for yourself or for someone already established in the network. Servicing through the Arise® Platform means you have a flexible work schedule and more control over when and how you earn. New opportunities are posted weekly. Click here to learn more or to sign up. This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise®.
Virtual Assistants – BELAY
- Hiring part-time remote-based workers to assist their clients with administration and task project management. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and prior experience as an executive assistant, project manager, or similar role. BELAY hires independent contractors in all states except California, Montana, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Starting pay is $18-$21 per hour.
Sales and Marketing Operations Manager – Barnes & Noble Education
- Barnes & Noble Education is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager with 5-8 years of experience to drive sales and marketing initiatives for academic solutions such as BNC OER+ Courseware and Inclusive and Equitable Access models. Must be able to work Eastern Timezone hours. The hiring rate for this position is $70,000-$80,000 per year.
Digital Marketing Specialist – Appriss Retail
- Appriss Retail is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with 1-3 years of experience to create and schedule social media posts and email via Hubspot. The pay range for this role is $55,000-$65,000 per year and offers benefits.
Recruiting Specialist – Pathrise
- Pathrise is hiring a part-time, contract Recruiting Specialist with 2 years of experience to provide 1-on-1 fellowship and behavioral interview coaching for fellows in all Pathrise tracks. Compensation for Industry mentor roles ranges from a minimum of $21 for a 30 min coaching session – up to $55 for a 1 hour workshop.
Sales Chat Associate – Don’s Appliances
- Provide customer service via chat, text, email, and phone as necessary. Must have a college degree and 1-3 years of experience. The shifts will be from 7 PM – 12 AM EST, including Saturdays and Sundays. This position is bonus eligible and pays $17.50 per hour.
Customer Services Rep – UnitedHealth Group
- Hiring a full-time US-based Customer Services Rep to support the provider network, participants, and healthcare member services. Must have a high school diploma and 1 year of call center experience. The salary range for this position is $16.00-$28.27 per hour plus benefits.
Lead Customer Service Specialist – Bold Penguin
- Hiring a full-time Lead Customer Service Specialist from IL, OH, PA, TX, FL, NC, or SC. Should have previous experience in a leadership or management role, as well as 3 years of experience in account management. The salary range for this position is $49,500-$65,000 annually plus benefits.
DevOps Engineer – The Penny Hoarder
- The Penny Hoarder is looking for a DevOps Engineer with a bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience to own the creation and upkeep of all its test and production cloud environments. Penny Hoarder offers comprehensive benefits, including healthcare, 401K, paid parental leave, and more. Must be a resident of AZ, FL, ID, MN, NC, TX, or UT.
Contact Center Associate, Authorizations – Frontdoor
- Frontdoor is looking for a Tennessee-based Authorizations Agent to work in its contact center, review contracts, and determine coverage for its customer’s claims. Must have a high school diploma/GED and 1-3 years of experience. This role pays $16-$17 per hour and offers benefits.
Senior Finance Manager – UGG
- Seeking a full-time Senior Finance Manager in Goleta, California to oversee the annual budget and quarterly forecasts in North America. Must have 10 years of experience in strategic planning, accounting, or business analysis. The salary range for this position is $160,000-$165,000 and it comes with many benefits.
Director of Product Marketing – Bonusly
- Hiring a full-time US-based Director of Product Marketing to develop product messaging. Must have 7 years of product marketing experience with a B2B SaaS company. The salary range for this position is $140,000-$165,000 annually, plus benefits.
- REI is looking for a full-time Digital Merchandiser of Off-Price Campaigns to play a pivotal role in owning the digital customer shopping journey for off-price and promotional campaigns. Must have 5 years of experience in an online retailing environment. Hiring in Washington.
Executive Assistant – Contentful
- Seeking a Colorado-based Executive Assistant with 5 years of experience to support its Chief Business Operations Officer with managing calendars, coordinating meetings, booking travel, and more. Hybrid role, full-time + benefits, $103,000-$130,500 per year.
Contact Center Consultant – Accolite
- Accolite is looking for a Contact Center Consultant to play a lead role in designing, building, and optimizing its contact center platform using Amazon Connect. This is a full-time, remote contract role, located in Delaware.
Sr Compensation Analyst – Pinterest
- Hiring a full-time, US-based Sr Compensation Analyst to shape compensation philosophy, practices, and programs at Pinterest. Must have at least 4 years of experience supporting a global compensation program. The salary range for this position is $95,200-$196,000 annually, plus benefits.
Email Marketing Manager – Zeeto Media
- Seeking a full-time Email Marketing Manager with 5 years of experience to build, track, and analyze email campaign data to scale results.
Senior Director, HR Business Partner – Vail Resorts
- Hiring a full-time Senior Director, HR Business Partner from one of the following states: California, Colorado, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Utah, Vermont, Washington State, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Must have a bachelor’s degree and 10 years HR experience. The salary range for this role is $145,000-$195,000 annually, plus benefits.
Eating Well Editorial Fellow – Dotdash Meredith
- Dotdash is looking for an entry-level Writer to ideate, pitch, and write food and cooking content and news. The fellowship program is full-time, runs from June 2024 to May 2025, and pays $18 per hour. Hiring nationwide!
Marketing Project Manager – Berkadia
- Seeking a Marketing Project Manager with a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience to coordinate marketing projects and support marketing staff. Full-time + benefits.
Atlanta Editor, Eater – Vox Media
- Vox is looking for an Editor to guide the day-to-day coverage of the Atlanta Eater site, which covers the restaurant industry and dining culture in Atlanta, GA. Looking for extensive experience in the journalism industry and editing other writers. This is a full-time, union position with benefits. $70,000-$75,000 annually.
Remote Marketing Positions – Geek Powered Studios
- Geek Powered Studios is an Austin, TX based marketing agency that is hiring for the following roles: Content Writer, Digital Project Manager, and Senior Paid Media Specialist. Full-time positions offer benefits like medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, unlimited PTO, flexible hours, and more.
Freelance Writers – Perfect Search
- Perfect Search is seeking strong writers to produce a variety of written content, including blog posts, webpages, emails, infographics, e-books, white papers, and more. Must submit a portfolio to apply.
Office Operations – J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
- J. J. Keller & Associates is looking for an Operations Assistant with a high school diploma/GED and 1 year of experience to audit documents, identify discrepancies, and update and enter information into its systems as needed. Must be able to work Tuesday – Saturday 8:00a.m. – 4:30p.m. CST. Full-time + benefits, $17 per hour. Hiring in Wisconsin.
- Respond to customer inquiries and ensure prompt resolution of received issues. Part-time, $20-$30 per hour. Hiring in Missouri.
Executive Assistant – Atlan
- Seeking an Executive Assistant with 5-8 years of experience to provide administrative support to Atlan’s Co-Founder and Head of People. Full-time + benefits.
Content Strategist – Designit
- Designit is looking for a contract Content Strategist with a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience to manage and produce content for its customer support documentation. Designit offers comprehensive benefits.
Virtual Paralegal Assistant – Back Office Betties
- Hiring a US-based freelance Virtual Paralegal Assistant with 1-3 years of paralegal or legal experience. The starting pay is $20 per hour.
Strategic Assistant – Williamsburg Learning
- Hiring a part-time, Colorado-based Strategic Assistant to help with scheduling and administrative duties. Must have a bachelor’s degree and excellent communication and organizational skills. In this role, you’ll work 10 hours per week, Monday-Friday, and the compensation is $20 per hour.
Executive Assistant – Protect Democracy
- Hiring a full-time US-based Executive Assistant to the Executive Director. Should have prior experience, excellent communication skills and organizational skills. Bachelor’s degree preferred. The salary range for this position is $58,916-$81,261 annually DOE and it comes with comprehensive benefits.
Provider Engagement Specialist – Magellan Health
- Hiring in full-time Provider Engagement Specialist in Idaho. Must have at least 2 years of experience in a customer service or healthcare environment with experience in eligibility, authorization, and claims problem resolution. The salary range for this position is $53,125-$84,995 annually and it comes with benefits.
BELAY hires independent contractors from all US states except California, Montana, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Bookkeepers must have prior bookkeeping or payroll experience and working knowledge of Quickbooks. Starting pay for this position is $25 per hour. Be sure to select The Work at Home Woman as your referral source when you apply.
Robert Half is a staffing agency that places temporary, contract, and full-time employees in the finance and accounting fields. They hire entry-level, senior-level finance, and accounting professionals. Pay is generally $15-$20 per hour for entry-level positions and $25-$35+ for higher-level positions.
Supporting Strategies has openings for both full-time and part-time bookkeeping and accounting roles. Requirements vary, depending on individual position, but generally require a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience. All positions offer a flexible schedule.
VaVa Virtual Assistants is seeking bookkeepers who can set up new client accounts, manage invoices, enter transactions, reconcile payments, and assist with other bookkeeping tasks as necessary. Must have 3 years of experience, be located in the US, and be able to work 30 hours per week. Independent contracting role.
Related Content: How to Work From Home as a Bookkeeper
Call Agents and Virtual Receptionists:
ACD Direct hires at-home agents to make inbound and outbound calls. These are independent contracting roles that don’t require any prior work experience. ACD Direct hires in all states except California, Delaware, Massachusetts, Louisiana, West Virginia, Wyoming, Vermont, and South Dakota.
Alorica offers a wide range of remote positions for customer service and tech agents to provide customer service via phone, email, and chat. These are W2 positions that offer paid training and benefits.
Amazon hires virtual customer service agents to handle inbound calls. Amazon offers paid training and provides technical equipment and benefits.
American Express hires work-from-home travel consultants and customer service reps to research, plan, and execute customized travel experiences. American Express offers paid training.
Concentrix hires home-based call agents to provide customer service support. This company offers paid training, hourly wages, as well as benefits like paid time off, 401k, life insurance, medical, dental, and vision.
Disney periodically hires remote guest support reps in FL, SC, TX, KY, NV, IL, and MS. In this role, you’ll provide customer service assistance to Disney Store guests.
Enterprise Holdings hires home-based customer service reps, escalation support reps, reservations, and sales reps, as well as bilingual reservation and sales reps. Use the keyword remote to locate the work-from-home jobs on their website.
Foundever hires work-at-home customer experience, tech support, and customer service professionals from around the world. Full-time employees receive paid training, benefits, and PTO.
Hilton hires reservation agents and customer care agents to work remotely. Full-time employees receive benefits like PTO and employee discounts.
HSN (Home Shopping Network) hires remote customer service and order specialists. Must have a high school diploma or GED and required home office equipment.
Liveops is a virtual call center company. They hire at-home agents to perform inbound and outbound calls for customer service, customer acquisition, customer retention, revenue maximization, political, disaster relief, incident response, and fundraising. These are independent contracting roles available in 35 states.
National Telecommuting Institute (NTI) is a non-profit disability organization that places people with mild to severe disabilities into home-based call center jobs. You’ll be responsible for providing customer service via phone and email. Must have a high school diploma/GED and be a resident of AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, MI, MN, MS, NB, NV, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, or WI. Positions start at $9-$16 per hour.
Omni Interactions is hiring 1099 gig workers for customer service roles. Leave the 9-to-5, set your own hours, and work from home. As a gig worker with Omni, you are self-employed, working your own hours providing customer support. What makes us different? It’s simple: We pay for available time! At Omni, you can ACTUALLY make $14-$20 per hour! What’s next? Click HERE to fill out the entire application; this portion should only take a few minutes. That’s it; you are now ready to start your journey on the Omni Interactions platform! Hiring in all states except Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, or Washington DC.
PhoneBurner hires full-time customer service representatives from the US. Must have at least 2 years of customer service experience. Starting pay is $17-$20 per hour.
Smith.ai hires part-time and full-time virtual receptionists from around the world. Must have prior customer service experience and high-speed internet access. Employees that work at least 30 hours per week will receive benefits.
Sutherland Global employs customer service consultants from all 48 contiguous states to support industry leaders in the cable and Internet service, retail, software, and gaming console industries. Inbound calls, paid training, ongoing support, and growth opportunities exist.
Teleperformance hires remote workers from around the world for customer service and sales positions. For most roles, you’ll need at least 6 months of experience. Teleperformance offers paid training, benefits, and competitive pay.
TTEC (Teletech) hires individuals from the US, Canada, Mexico, Philippines, Australia, the UK, Greece, Bulgaria, and Egypt to provide tech and sales support via phone, chat, and social media. Must have a high school diploma or GED and at least 6 months of customer service experience. Full-time roles come with health benefits, PTO, and more.
U-Haul hires work-from-home sales and reservation agents to handle inbound customer calls. No experience is required for these work-from-home jobs.
Unum hires remote customer service specialists located in the Pacific and Mountain time zones. Unum is a Fortune 500 company with the opportunity for growth and career advancement. They offer professional development, a competitive salary, and great benefits.
Verizon hires work-from-home customer service representatives. Qualified applicants need at least 1 year of customer service experience. Verizon offers competitive pay, a complete benefits package, and all the equipment you need to do your job.
Williams-Sonoma hires US-based customer care agents to provide service and support via phone, email, and chat. Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience and a high school diploma or GED. Full-time positions come with benefits.
Working Solutions hires independent contractors from the US (does not hire in CA, NY, PA, or WA) and Canada to provide sales, technical support, and customer service. Home agents earn anywhere from $12.00-$20.00 per hour, depending on the program. Working Solutions has clients that need 24/7/365 assistance, so positions offer lots of flexibility
Wrrk is hiring customer service professionals to help customers via email, chat, and phone by troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions to ensure that each customer has the best experience possible. Hiring in the Philippines and these US states, Texas, Georgia, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Kentucky, Nebraska, Washington, Oklahoma, or Arizona.
Zapier is a fully remote technology company that frequently hires customer support agents in the US and internationally. Zapier offers full-time employees a competitive benefits package.
Chat Agent (Non-Phone Jobs):
ModSquad hires independent contractors from 90 countries to provide support via the web, email, voice, live chat, text, and social media. Moderators get to set their own schedules and pick the projects they work on.
SiteStaff hires work-from-home chat hosts. You must be able to type 65-75+ WPM with perfect punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
The Chat Shop hires live chat agents to work remotely. Must be a native English speaker and able to type 80+ WPM error-free.
Related Content: Chat Agent Jobs You Can Do From Home
Data Entry Jobs:
Conduent occasionally has openings for data entry clerks and associates. Positions are usually full-time, W2, and location-dependent. You can sign up for job alerts on their website so that when new roles become available, you’ll be in the know.
Symbria occasionally hires data entry technicians to input prescription information. For these roles, you must have a pharmacy technician license or CPhT. Full-time positions come with benefits.
Westat is a market research firm that hires part-time and full-time telephone and field data collectors. Data collectors report earning $9-$15 per hour.
Xerox hires for a wide range of work-from-home positions, including customer care, tech support, and data entry and verification. You can find their virtual positions by selecting “YES” under the virtual office filter.
Zeitcaster hires part-time data entry clerks to input time and location data, as well as categorize each event. Pay is around $15 per hour.
Related Content: Data Entry Jobs You Can Do From Home
Direct Sales Opportunities:
These business opportunities require a small investment upfront but give you all the tools and support that you’ll need to start your very own home-based business in the direct sales industry.
ABC Fundraising – Earn up to $5,000 per month or more! Work from home setting up fundraisers for schools, churches, and non-profit organizations. Since 1993 ABC Fundraising has helped over 50,000 groups, raise over 50 million dollars, and we want to help you start a new career today. Recently one of our distributors earned $7,200 by simply setting up a school-wide fundraiser with our flagship fundraising product. Get a FREE information kit now and sign up for our free online webinar to learn more about this exciting business opportunity.
Le-Vel – Join Le-Vel for FREE today! You have the potential to earn $660 on your first $800 in qualified sales, with no monthly sales quotas and no start-up costs! As a Le-Vel Independent Brand Promoter, you get a free website and back office. Earned commissions are paid weekly, with no need to carry inventory. My husband and I are full-time with Le-Vel. We have three children in 3 different schools, with three different schedules, so having a mobile-based business is key to our success! I love that we can work from anywhere and not miss a thing with our family! Le-Vel uses premium-grade ingredients. In this instant gratification society we live in, high-impact results are exactly what people are looking for! I’d love to connect with you. Call/text me at 715-495-8432. Click here to get your Free Le-Vel account set up! Independent Brand Promoter LV-931685-DL.
My Employment Options (MEO), one of my partners, specializes in finding remote jobs in a wide variety of industries and professions for citizens who receive SSDI and/or SSI disability benefits! For over 20 years, MEO has provided this free service through the federal Ticket to Work Program. They serve 48 states and Washington, DC. Their free career services include helping with finding suitable remote job leads, resume and interview tips, benefits counseling, career advancement, assistance with gaps in employment, moral support, and more. Each client works with their own personal job counselor. Job seekers on SSDI/SSI can simply apply on their website. Their staff will follow up by phone to let you know if you qualify for their free assistance. For those not on SSDI/SSI, visit their website to access other resources for job seekers with disabilities.
Editing and Proofreading:
Cactus hires freelance workers for various editing positions. Editors do not need prior experience in English editing. You should have a love for the language and the ability to explain your subject matter in grammatically correct English.
Edit Fast hires work-from-home freelance writers, editors, and proofreaders. Editors bid on projects and Edit Fast charges the client an additional fee.
First Editing hires experienced editors but also offers full-time and year-round work in various editing capacities, such as copy editing, business editing, proofreading services, book editing, thesis editing, and much more.
Related Content: Make Money From Home Proofreading
Spotify has offices in 43 cities across the world and allows employees to work from anywhere. Besides hiring in HR, they also hire in the career categories of customer service, design, engineering, finance, marketing, and more. Spotify offers employees a wide variety of benefits and perks.
The Mom Project is a digital talent marketplace that offers in-person and remote jobs, as well as temporary, contract, and permanent roles. They hire individuals in the areas of HR, marketing, finance, technology, operations, sales, legal, engineering, and more.
Related Content: Remote HR Jobs
Allstate hires a wide variety of home-based workers. Occupations include accounting, administrative, call center, claims, HR, IT, legal, marketing, operations, sales, and more. Full-time roles come with competitive pay and extensive benefits.
Progressive hires remote US-based employees in the areas of customer service, IT, claims, legal, business, finance, and administrative work. Full-time roles come with extensive benefits.
Prudential hires work-at-home financial services associates, customer solutions reps, and customer relationship specialists. Prudential offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.
The Cigna Group hires work-from-home employees in the career categories of administrative, customer service, data, finance, HR, legal, marketing, operations, patient care, project management, sales, and more. Full-time positions come with a comprehensive benefits package.
The Hartford offers a wide range of work-from-home positions, including HR, sales, customer service, finance, insurance, marketing, and more. The Hartford hires nationwide, but some positions are location-based. All of the positions are full-time, looking for experience, and offer benefits like healthcare, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Related Content: Work From Home Medical Insurance Jobs
Internet Research Positions:
Appen hires search engine evaluators to provide feedback on Internet search results. This part-time independent contracting opportunity is open to both US and International residents.
Wonder hires internet researchers to investigate a wide variety of topics to explain market trends, determine competitive landscapes, gather statistics, and various other tasks. Pay is per project and averages $10-$15 per hour.
Related Content: Work at Home Doing Internet Research
Acceleration Partners hires for a wide variety of affiliate marketing jobs. Candidates must reside in one of the following states: CO, CT, IL, MA, NH, NJ, PA, RI, VA, WA, CA, FL, GA, MN, NY, OR, TX, AZ, ME, NC, OH, SC, TN. These remote, full-time positions come with excellent benefits and lots of perks.
Brafton is a marketing agency that hires marketing professionals from around the world. Positions include account management, consulting, editorial, graphic design, IT, marketing, paid search, project management, social media, and video production. Full-time positions come with benefits.
Hubstaff is a completely remote team that is distributed across the globe, and they currently have openings in their marketing, development, and customer service departments. Enjoy the ability to create your own schedule and work during times that makes sense for your schedule.
Related Content: Marketing Jobs That Can Be Done From Home
BestMark hires mystery shoppers to evaluate restaurants, retail stores, casinos, financial institutions, hotels, resorts, and more. After visiting a designated establishment, shoppers submit a detailed report. Pay varies per project, and most shoppers report earning $13-$15 per hour.
National Consumer Panel rewards panel members for sharing the barcodes of items that they purchase. For each scan you make, you’ll earn points that can be used towards gift cards, sweepstake entries, and merchandise.
Related Content: Mystery Shopping Jobs
Online Nursing Jobs:
CVS Health hires nurses to work from home (telework) in case management, pre-certification, and as nurse consultants. Candidates must have an RN license.
Humana hires home-based nurses for inpatient case managers, concurrent review, and case management. Candidates must have an RN license.
UnitedHealth Group hires clinical coordinators, health coaches, call center RNs, quality improvement nurses, clinical appeals nurses, and review nurses. Full-time positions come with extensive benefits.
US Department of Veteran Affairs hires RNs to work as telehealth triage nurses, care advisors, coordinators, and case managers – among many other roles.
Wellbox hires RNs to work in a variety of roles, including telehealth, case managers, and coordinators. Wellbox offers both part-time and full-time employment and frequently allows employees to set their own schedules.
Related Content: Work at Home Jobs for Nurses
DoorDash hires on-demand food delivery drivers. They offer flexible schedules, and you can work as many hours as you want. Use your car, bike, or scooter to make money on a flexible schedule.
Instacart needs full-service and in-store grocery shoppers. Create your own schedule, get paid weekly, and start earning quickly. Must be 18 or older to work as a shopper.
Rover is seeking dog walkers and pet caretakers. Set your own schedule (and prices), offer dog walking, boarding, and pop-in services. Payments are available for withdrawal two days after the completed service.
eJury.com is a tool that attorneys use to get ready for trials. Participate in mock jury; get paid $5.00-$10.00 per case.
Related Content: Online Juror Jobs
Boldly often has remote job openings for legal assistants. For these positions, you must have at least 7 years of experience. These are W2 positions that pay between $24-$28 per hour. Bolding hires in all states except Alaska, Hawaii, and Washington, DC.
Equivity hires part-time US-based paralegals in a variety of industries. For these positions, you must have a bachelor’s degree and be detail-oriented with excellent communication skills. These are W2 positions that pay between $20-$29 per hour.
Related Content: Online Paralegal Jobs
CVS Health hires telecommuting pharmacists to manage, transfer, and analyze prescription orders, review dosage instructions, and provide virtual patient care services.
PipelineRX hires work-from-home clinical telepharmacists. See their website for additional details on the position and company.
Related Content: Work at Home Jobs for Pharmacists
AT&T hires remote customer service sales representatives. These positions require prior customer service experience. The average starting pay is $42,400 annually, and positions come with a wide variety of benefits. AT&T has day, night, and weekend hours available.
Blue Zebra hires independent home-based workers to generate new leads for their clients via cold-calling activities. Must have 5 or more years of B2B appointment setting or cold calling experience. Starting pay is $15 per hour.
Short Task Jobs:
Appen is a virtual workspace where you can earn money by completing simple tasks on your computer. Tasks include research, data collection and categorization, content creation, content moderation, and more.
BYRON is a platform where you can make money completing virtual assistant tasks. For these roles, you must be 18 years old, a US resident, and have 3 years of experience. With BYRON, you can create your own schedule and work as little as 1 hour per month. The average pay is $13-$17 per hour.
Related Content: Online Short Task Jobs
24 Seven is a staffing agency that hires freelance marketing, digital, and social media managers. Roles, pay, and hours vary with each client.
$99 Social hires social media content specialists. In this position, you’ll work as an independent contractor. Set your hours, and take on as many or as few accounts as you would like. Pay is per account, and the company reports that most contractors earn $12-$15 per hour.
BELAY hires social media strategists from all states except California, Montana, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. These are independent contracting roles that pay $30 per hour. Applicants must have experience in managing, planning, and working with social media platforms.
SocialBee hires freelancers from around the world as social media specialists, content writers, and paid ad specialists. In these roles, you can work anywhere in the world and set your own schedule.
VaVa Virtual Assistants hires US-based independent contractors for social media management. For these remote roles, you must have at least 2 years of experience and familiarity with SEO, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and more.
Related Content: Work at Home Social Media Jobs
Chico’s hires part-time social stylists to use digital platforms to increase sales and bring in new customers. Must have 3 years of retail experience and knowledge of social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
Havenly hires online interior designers from the US, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. In this part-time role, you’ll work as an independent contractor. Candidates must have prior interior design experience.
Stitch Fix is an online fashion subscription site that hires part-time stylists to work from home. Must love fashion and have the ability to work between 15-29 hours each week. Stitch Fix does not hire Stylists from California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maine, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, Alaska, or Hawaii.
Imagine Learning hires virtual teachers to provide instruction via chat, phone, email, and virtual whiteboard systems. Teachers are required to have a state teaching certificate. Imagine Learning teachers report average earnings of $58,043 per year and receive an excellent benefits package.
IXL Learning hires educators for curriculum design, professional learning, sales, and account management. Full-time positions come with competitive pay and extensive benefits.
Stride Learning offers individualized and tuition-free online public schooling and has a variety of job openings for virtual teachers in grades K-12 in varying disciplines. They also have a wide variety of corporate roles available.
Apple hires at-home advisors to provide customer service and technical support. Apple offers paid training and benefits, as well as a host of Apple products to get the job done.
Asurion hires remote customer solution representatives and sales reps within the tech niches. Call agents must have at least 1 year of experience, and benefits are available after 30 days.
Transcom hires W2 employees for tech support roles. You must live in one of the following states: AL, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, NENV, NH, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI. Full-time positions come with benefits.
Related Content: Remote Tech Support Jobs
Daily Transcription provides transcription, captioning, and subtitling services to various industries. Transcriptionists earn between $350-$1,200 per week and are paid weekly.
GMR Transcription provides transcription, translation, editing, and proofreading services in a variety of industries. Transcriptionists report earning between $1,000-$3,000 per month.
Rev hires freelance transcriptionists, captioners, and translators from the US (excluding California), Australia, Canada, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, and Ireland. Transcriptionists are paid $0.36-$0.65 per audio minute, and payments are made weekly via PayPal.
Scribie offers transcription services for health, business, and other industries. Freelance transcriptionists are paid $5-$20 per audio hour.
Related Content: Work From Home as a Transcriptionist
SDL hires freelance and in-house translators to work with global companies in a variety of industries.
Telelanguage hires phone interpreters in over 300 languages to work within the healthcare, insurance, and legal industries. Call center reps and telecommuters earn between $10-21 per hour. Medical interpreters can earn up to $28 per hour, depending on language and area of specialty.
Welocalize works with global companies in a variety of specialized industries to translate their websites and content into local languages. Hourly contractors earn between $23-$43 hourly, depending on their area of specialty, language, and availability.
Related Content: Work at Home Translator Jobs and Opportunities
World Travel Holdings hires for a number of work-from-home positions, including travel agents, consultants, customer service representatives, and more. They provide paid training and technical equipment. Employees earn competitive pay and receive excellent benefits.
Working Solutions hires travel agents to take inbound calls to schedule air, hotel, and car reservations using Sabre Red. Experience is preferred, but for the right individual, they’ll provide training at no cost.
Related Content: Work From Home as a Travel Agent
ArborBridge offers personalized test prep tutoring and courses for the SAT, ACT, ISEE, SSAT, GRE, and GMAT, as well as specialized subject tutoring in a variety of subjects. Tutors must have a Bachelor’s Degree and one year of experience. Tutors work part-time, have flexible hours, and earn $45 per hour, plus pay for administrative time.
Cambly hires online tutors to practice conversational English with non-English speaking students (adults and children). No experience is needed, but you must be a native English speaker. Cambly hires tutors from the US (not in California) and around the world. These are independent contracting positions that pay $10.20-$12.00 per hour.
Tutor.com hires tutors to provide instruction 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To become an at-home tutor, you must fill out an application and pass an extensive screening process. Tutors can work anywhere from 5 to 30 hours per week. Tutor.com offers competitive pay rates.
Related Content: Online Tutoring Jobs
Boldly is hiring Executive Assistants to provide a wide range of administrative tasks, including calendar management, coordinating meetings, booking travel, and more. Must have 7 years of experience. You can work full-time or part-time hours, with the ability to set your own schedule. Boldly offers benefits like healthcare, 401K, paid parental leave, and more. $24-$28 an hour.
InboxDone is seeking motivated and self-taught individuals to organize and answer emails for clients. Must be a native English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Training is paid, and in this role, you’ll work as an independent contractor. While no experience is required, they only accept high-quality candidates who are willing to make a long-term commitment to the company. Starting pay is $16-$17 per hour.
Great Assistant matches US- and Canadian-based virtual assistants with entrepreneurs to manage key relationships, assist with projects, and more. Pay starts at $17 per hour.
My VA Rocks is hiring independent contractors to work 10-40 hours per week performing tasks like admin support, communication and marketing, writing, and project management. Must be detail-oriented and have excellent time management skills. The starting pay is $20 per hour.
Team Delegate – Do you have a strong administrative background and are seeking a position that lets you utilize your skills while offering a flexible work schedule? If so, we welcome you to apply for an executive virtual assistant position with Team Delegate, LLC! We are seeking to add part-time executive virtual assistants to our team. Must have strong attention to detail and writing skills and the ability to work proactively.
Time Etc hires part-time virtual assistants. If you have experience as a personal assistant, executive assistant, secretary, or admin assistant and can work at least three hours per week, Time Etc. wants you. Pay starts at $17 per hour, depending on your experience.
Related Content: Work From Home as a Virtual Assistant
Voice Acting Jobs:
Backstage is a freelance marketplace for actors, models, and voice-over jobs, including TV shows, audiobooks, movies, documentaries, commercials, video games, and more.
VoiceBunny connects experienced voice actors to clients for a variety of freelance projects. You can set your own rates and wait for clients to hire you, or you can browse projects on your own.
Related Content: Work From Home as a Voice Actor
User Interviews hires independent contractors to share their opinions online. A recent study included testing a travel app for 60 minutes, and the reward was $125. Studies payout in Amazon and PayPal gift cards.
UserTesting hires people to test out websites. Each assignment pays $10-$15 for 20 minutes of work. Testers must take a sample test before receiving any assignments. This gig is open to US and International residents alike who can receive payments via PayPal.
Related Content: Get Paid Test Out Websites
Capital Typing hires full- and part-time content writers. Hours are flexible, and salary is competitive. To apply, send your resume, a written test sample (instructions listed on their website), and salary requirements to [email protected].
Related Content: Paid Writing Gigs
More Work at Home Jobs
So, there you have it, over 100+ work at home jobs and home business opportunities for the taking! If you didn’t find what you’re looking for under a certain category, be sure to click on the related content located below the job listings for more remote careers in that occupation.
Good luck with your job search!
Are you looking for more legitimate work at home jobs? Grab my Remote Job Directory with over 500+ companies that hire remote workers! With this database of companies, you can sort by 12 different categories pinpointing the jobs that best match your needs! Learn more here.
While all companies on this page are believed to be legit, they have only been soft-checked, meaning that I did a quick search to see if there were any negative reviews or ratings. As is always the case, you need to do your due diligence before enrolling in any business opportunity or applying for any job.