Do you dream of working from home? Here’s a massive list of work-at-home companies that regularly hire individuals for legitimate work-from-home jobs. Some positions are freelance, some are independent contracting, and others are full-time jobs with benefits.
The companies listed at the top under the sub-header: Companies Hiring Now are newly posted job leads. We update this list every week on Monday. The jobs that are listed by occupation are companies that are always hiring people to work remotely.
Do you get our newsletter? It contains exclusive work-from-home job leads that I don’t share anywhere else. Sign-up here — it’s free and will help you land a remote job faster!
Companies Hiring Now
Online Mystery Shoppers – TELUS International
- TELUS International is building a community of trusted Online Mystery Shoppers in the US. As a Mystery Shopper, you’ll be asked to make online orders based on ads you see on the web and fill in 2 questionnaires providing detailed feedback about the entire shopping experience, as compared to your expectations set by the ad. You can keep the items for yourself or give them to someone else or even sell them. Here’s what to expect: work from home, self-directed schedule, with required participation of 7-10 hours per month (1 purchase takes approximately 30 minutes). This is a continuous ongoing project. You must be located in the US, at least 18 years old, fluent in English, an active social media user, and have a computer and smartphone (iOS/Android) with a secure high-speed internet connection.
Online Data Analyst – TELUS International
- Now hiring part-time (up to 20 hours per week), independent contractors to determine the relevancy and accuracy of information by performing online research by a set standard of guidelines. You will rate tasks to validate and authenticate data that is used in live online search tools and applications by millions of users across the world. You must live in the US, be a fluent English speaker, have good research skills, and have a strong understanding of local and national information. Cultural, geographical, social media, and current affairs knowledge is important in this role. Benefits include working from home and flexible work hours.
Business Opportunity – The Arise® Platform
- Imagine work that allows you to put family first! Make your own hours and earn a stable income providing customer support from home so you can build a life around your family. The Arise® Platform is an online portal that connects you to remote customer service opportunities with huge leading brands. Through the Platform, you have the option to work for yourself or for someone already established in the network. Servicing through the Arise® Platform offers you the ability to be your own boss – the choice to work whenever you want, with unlimited earning potential! New opportunities are posted weekly. Click here to learn more or to sign up. This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise®.
Remote Roles – Iterable
- Iterable is hiring for over 50 remote roles in Customer Success, Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Operations, People, Product, Sales, and Solutions. Must be a resident of California, Colorado, or New York. Iterable offers full-time employees comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid parental leave, company-provided equipment, and more.
Executive Assistant – The Giving Block
- Provide administrative support, meeting coordination, and task management to The Giving Block’s founder. Must have 3 years of experience. Full-time + benefits, including health, dental, vision, 3 weeks of paid vacation, and more. Hiring nationwide!
Mind and Body Writer – Bustle, Inverse
- Write 1-2 articles per day on health and science news, including whole-body improvement, exercise, the gut microbiome, sleep, nutrition, psychology, and mental health. Must have 1 year of experience and be able to work Eastern Timezone hours. Part-time.
Customer Service Reps – Safelite
- Safelite is hiring Customer Service Reps in Arizona, California, Iowa, and Ohio. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent education. Full-time + benefits, including medical, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and more. $15-$21 per hour.
Survey Interviewer – ICF
- ICF is seeking candidates with a high school diploma/GED OR related experience for flexible, part-time Survey Research Interviewer positions. You’ll be responsible for conducting health-focused surveys and collect data that helps U.S. and global health agencies identify and monitor risks. Hiring in Florida.
Freelance News Writer – Foundry
- Write two short news articles per day (250 to 350 words each), five days a week, for Techhive, focusing on smart home and home entertainment news. Must be available to work Eastern Timezone hours.
Editor/QA – Express Writers
- Edit Express Writers in-house content for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and SEO best practices. This is a flexible, contract position that pays $15 per hour. You must be able to maintain a minimum of 3,000 words per hour.
Remote Roles – Motus
- Motus is hiring for over 20 remote roles in Business Development, Marketing, Customer Care, and Technology. The requirements vary, depending on the individual role. All positions are available nationwide, excluding Colorado.
Personal Finance Writer – Fidelity TalentSource
- Create editorial content for Spire, a new Fidelity mobile app that helps users save and invest to reach their goals. Must have a bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience. You can work near any of Fidelity’s regional offices in CO, FL, KY, MA, NC, NJ, NH, NM, NY, TI, TX, or UT.
Travel Consultant – American Express Global Business Travel
- American Express is looking for a full-time Travel Consultant with 5 years of experience to provide international and business travel consulting for the Ovation division of Amex GBT. Hiring nationwide!
Customer Care Representative – First Advantage
- Provide customer service via inbound call. Must have a high school diploma/GED and 2 years of experience. Full-time.
Remote Roles – Insurity
- Insurity is hiring for over 30 remote positions in Administration, Analytics, Customer Experience, Customer Success, IT, Marketing, Product Development, Accounting, Sales, and more. Most of the positions are remote in the US, with some in Canada, and a few that can be worked in either country. Most of the positions are looking for a bachelor’s degree and prior experience.
Custom Content Writer – Bisnow
- Conceptualize and execute native brand campaigns for a wide range of Bisnow advertisers, including construction and technology companies, lenders, developers, investors, brokerages, and advisory firms. Must have 2 years of experience and be located in the United States. Freelance.
Accounting Assistant – Northrop Grumman
- Northrop Grumman is looking for an Accounting Assistant with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience to support the Accounts Payable Non-Purchase Order (Non-PO) Team with processing payments, end-of-month reporting, monitoring metrics, and other tasks as necessary. Hiring in Texas. $40,400-$67,300 annually.
Remote Roles – CapitalOne
- CapitalOne is hiring for over 300 remote roles in Commercial Banking, Customer Care, Data Science, Design, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, Project Managemnt, Product, Risk Management, Technology, and more. CapitalOne offers full-time employees comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, tuition reimbursement, generous PTO, and more.
Digital Content Editor – Marsh
- Marsh is seeking a full-time Digital Content Editor in the Central or Eastern time zones to produce and deliver digital first content, analytics, and strategies, including for social media, web content, email marketing, and more. Must have a bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience.
Digital Marketing Specialist – LYFE Marketing
- Seeking to fill multiple openings for Digital Marketing Specialists to create and manage effective digital marketing campaigns for small to medium sized businesses in a range of industries. Must have a bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of experience. You can live anywhere in the Eastern, Central, and Mountain time zones. Full-time + benefits, $50,000 per year.
Remote Roles – Otter PR
- Otter PR is hiring for a number of remote openings in Public Relations, Inside Sales, and Marketing. All positions are full-time + benefits and located in Florida.
Contract Copywriter – Ancestry
- Ancestry is seeking a mid-level, contract Copywriter to create copy and content across a variety of projects, including web pages for U.S. and international markets, CRO, testing, user flows, growth, onboarding, and more. Must have a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience. Hiring nationwide!
Remote Roles – Emsi
- Emsi is hiring for a number of remote roles in Account Management, Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Product Design, and Marketing. The requirements vary, depending on the individual role. All of the positions are full-time and can be done from anywhere in the US.
Recruiter – Talascend
- Talascend is looking for a contract Recruiter with a bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience to support its Talent Acquisition team by researching, screening, and scheduling of qualified candidates, and other tasks as necessary.
Remote Roles – Shopify
- Shopify is currently hiring for over 200 remote openings in Business Operations, Customer Support, Sales, Data Science, Engineering, Development, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, and more. Openings are available in North and South America, Europe, Japan, India, Australia, New Zealand, and Israel.
Remote Roles – Allstate
- Allstate is hiring for 300+ remote roles in the US, excluding California, Alaska, and Hawaii. They are hiring in the areas of Accounting, Actuarial, Call Center, Claims, Communications & Corporate Relations, Customer Experience, Sales, Data Science, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Marketing, Software Engineering, Product, Project Management, Risk Management, and more. The requirements vary depending on the individual role.
Contact Center Representatives – National Telecommuting Institute
- NTI is a non-profit disability organization that places people with mild to severe disabilities into home-based call center jobs. You’ll be responsible for providing customer service via phone and email. Must have a high school diploma/GED and be a resident of AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, MI, MN, MS, NB, NV, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, or WI. Positions start at $15-$16 per hour.
Accounting Principals is a staffing agency that hires freelance bookkeepers. Pay and terms vary based on each client and assignment.
Supporting Strategies has openings for both full-time and part-time bookkeeping and accounting roles. Requirements vary, depending on individual position, but generally require a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience. All positions offer a flexible schedule.
CyberCoders is a recruiting and staffing firm for the accounting, engineering, executive, finance, legal, marketing, operational, sales, scientific, and technology industries. The pay and length of each assignment are determined by the hiring client.
Robert Half is a staffing agency that places temporary, contract, and full-time employees in the finance and accounting fields. They hire entry-level, senior-level finance, and accounting professionals. Pay is generally $15-$20 per hour for entry-level positions and $25-$35+ for higher-level positions.
VaVa Virtual Assistants is seeking bookkeepers who can set up new client accounts, manage invoices, enter transactions, reconcile payments, and assist with other bookkeeping tasks as necessary. 3 years of experience required. Part-time contract, $20 per hour.
Related Content: How to Work From Home as a Bookkeeper
Call Agents and Virtual Receptionists:
ACD Direct hires at-home agents to make inbound and outbound calls.
Alorica offers remote positions for home agents that provide customer service via phone and chat. Pay is based on per minute rate or per call rate. This company offers paid training.
Amazon hires virtual customer service agents to handle inbound calls. Amazon offers paid training and provides technical equipment. Pay typically starts at $10.00 per hour.
American Express hires work-from-home travel consultants and customer service reps to research, plan, and execute customized travel experiences. American Express offers paid training.
Aspire Lifestyles hires home-based concierge personnel to assist companies with responding to customer service queries and client requests for information via phone, email, and chat.
Asurion hires remote customer solution representatives and sales reps within the tech niche. According to Glassdoor.com, pay for customer solution reps is $11.16 per hour.
CloudSource employs customer service consultants from all 48 contiguous states to support industry leaders in the cable and Internet service, retail, software, and gaming console industries. Inbound calls paid training, ongoing support, and growth opportunities exist.
Computer Assistant hires remote technicians to provide tech support for a variety of companies.
Concentrix hires home-based call agents to provide customer service support. This company offers paid training, hourly wages, as well as benefits like paid time off, 401k, life insurance, medical, dental, and vision.
Disney periodically hires remote guest support reps in FL, SC, TX, KY, NV, IL, and MS. In this role, you’ll provide customer service assistance to Disney Store guests.
Enterprise Holdings hires home-based customer service reps, escalation support reps, reservations, and sales reps, as well as bilingual reservation and sales reps.
Hilton hires reservation agents and customer care agents to work remotely. Agents report an hourly rate of $10-$12 per hour. Full-time employees receive benefits like PTO and employee discounts.
HSN (Home Shopping Network) hires remote customer service and order specialists. Must have a high school diploma or GED, and required home office equipment. Starting pay is $11.50 per hour.
Liveops is a virtual call center company. They hire at-home agents to perform inbound and outbound calls for customer service, customer acquisition, customer retention, revenue maximization, political, disaster relief, incident response, and fundraising.
NextWave Advocacy contracts with news junkies that are politically aware to make outbound calls to educate citizens and help them participate in contacting their elected officials. No sales or fundraising calls are involved. The pay is $12.00 per hour, with a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week.
Omni Interactions is hiring 1099 gig workers for customer service roles. Leave the 9-to-5, set your own hours, and work from home. As a gig worker with Omni, you are self-employed, working your own hours providing customer support. What makes us different? It’s simple: We pay for available time! At Omni, you can ACTUALLY make $14-$16 per hour or more (top paying projects pay $17.10 per hour)! What’s next? Click HERE to fill out the entire application; this portion should only take a few minutes. That’s it; you are now ready to start your journey on the Omni Interactions platform!
Sitel hires work-at-home customer experience, tech support, and customer service professionals. Agents typically earn between $9-$12 per hour, and full-time employees receive benefits and PTO.
SYKES hires customer service representatives to answer questions and provide solutions for their clients. Positions come with paid training and benefits for full-time employees.
TTEC (Teletech) hires individuals from the US and Canada to provide part-time tech and sales support via phone, chat, and social media. Must be at least 17 years old and have a high school diploma or GED.
Uhaul hires work-from-home sales and reservation agents to handle inbound customer calls.
Unum hires remote customer service specialists located in Pacific and Mountain time zones. Unum is a Fortune 500 company with the opportunity for growth and career advancement. They offer professional development, a competitive salary, and great benefits.
Williams-Sonoma hires customer care agents to provide service and support via phone, email, and chat.
Working Solutions hires independent contractor home-agents to provide sales, technical support, and customer service. Home-agents earn anywhere from $8.00 -$20.00 per hour, depending on the program.
Wrrk is hiring customer service professionals to help customers via email, chat, and phone troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions, to ensure that each customer has the best experience possible. Hiring in Texas, Georgia, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Kentucky, Nebraska, Washington, Oklahoma, or Arizona.
Zapier is a fully remote technology company that frequently hires customer support agents in the US and internationally. Zapier offers full-time employees a competitive benefits package.
Chat Agent (Non-Phone Jobs):
SiteStaff hires work-from-home chat hosts. You must be able to type 65-75+ WPM with perfect punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
The Chat Shop hires live chat agents to work remotely. Must be a native English speaker, and able to type 80+ WPM, error-free.
Related Content: 9 Chat Agent Jobs You Can Do From Home
Data Entry Jobs:
Symbria occasionally hires data entry clerks to input prescription information. Search for the positions “pharmacy technician specialist” or “prescription entry clerk.”
Westat is a market research firm that hires part-time and full-time telephone and field data collectors. Data collectors report earning $9-$15 per hour.
Xerox hires for a wide range of work-from-home positions, including customer care, tech support, and data entry and verification. You can find their virtual positions by selecting “YES” under the virtual office filter.
Zeitcaster hires part-time data entry clerks to input time and location data, as well as categorize each event. Pay is around $15 per hour.
Related Content: Legit Data Entry Jobs You Can Do From Home
My Employment Options – Helping Those on SSDI and SSI Find Work at Home Jobs! My Employment Options (MEO), one of my partners, specializes in finding work at home jobs for citizens who receive SSDI or SSI disability benefits! MEO has been helping job seekers with disabilities for 20 years in the free federal Ticket to Work Program and serves 47 states. Their free career services include – help with finding suitable remote job leads, resume and interview tips, benefits counseling, career advancement, help with gaps in employment, moral support, and more. Each client works with their own personal job counselor. MEO also partners with leading national work at home companies. Job seekers on SSDI/SSI can simply apply on their website! Their staff will follow up by phone to let you know if you qualify for their free assistance.
Direct Sales Opportunities:
These business opportunities require a small investment upfront but give you all the tools and support that you’ll need to start your very own home-based business in the direct sales industry.
ABC Fundraising – Earn up to $5,000 per month or more! Work from home setting up fundraisers for schools, churches, and non-profit organizations. Since 1993 ABC Fundraising has helped over 50,000 groups, raise over 50 million dollars, and we want to help you start a new career today. Recently one of our distributors earned $7,200 by simply setting up a school-wide fundraiser with our flagship fundraising product. Get a FREE information kit now and sign up for our free online webinar to learn more about this exciting business opportunity.
Aloette – Love all things skin care and makeup? How about making some extra income or building your at-home business selling natural, clean beauty products? Help turn your passion into your dream opportunity as an Aloette Beauty Consultant! Aloette Cosmetics is a clean beauty brand that has pioneered gentle, effective skin care and makeup for over 40 years. Centered around the brand’s star ingredient, aloe vera, Aloette products help promote age-defying results for healthier-looking skin! If you love trying new beauty products and meeting new people, then you’ll love being part of the Aloette Community. Choose your own hours, earn commission on every sale and enjoy a discount on personal orders! Learn more at aloette.com/join.
Cabi – Whether replacing a full-time income or picking up a side hustle to earn a little extra, cabi provides an opportunity for women to have an entrepreneurial career that is relevant, liberating, and profitable. As a cabi Stylist, you’ll earn income selling cabi’s designer collections through in-home pop-up shops and your personal website. Stylists earn 20-33% commissions, plus bonuses and rewards. And with cabi, you’re in business for yourself, not by yourself. We’re here for you every step of the way with a dedicated Stylist support team and both online and in-person training. We also love to give back, so for every new cabi Stylist, cabi will fund a small business loan in her name for a woman entrepreneur in a developing country. Cabi, a company by women, for women.
Kaeser & Blair – The K&B Business Owner Program is the perfect business opportunity for today’s work-from-home woman. With a minimal start-up cost, K&B makes it simple to work at your own pace, create your own schedule, and capitalize on the promotional products industry that makes over $23.3 billion in sales each year. There are no contracts, no commission caps, no parties, and you don’t have to share your contact list. You are in complete control of how you run your business. Learn more about the risk-free opportunity with Kaeser & Blair here.
Le-Vel – Join Le-Vel for FREE today! You have the potential to earn $660 on your first $800 in qualified sales, with no monthly sales quotas and no start-up costs! As a Le-Vel Independent Brand Promoter, you get a free website and back office. Earned commissions are paid weekly, with no need to carry inventory. My husband and I are full-time with Le-Vel. We have three children in 3 different schools, with three different schedules, so having a mobile-based business is key to our success! I love that we can work from anywhere and not miss a thing with our family! Le-Vel uses premium-grade ingredients. In this instant gratification society we live in, the high-impact results are exactly what people are looking for! I’d love to connect with you. Call/text me at 715-495-8432. Click here to get your Free Le-Vel account set up! Independent Brand Promoter LV-931685-DL.
L’Occitane – This world-renowned brand, L’Occitane, has decided to open its doors for the first time in its 45-year storied history to Entrepreneurs and those that want to be. They created a platform – MyL’Occitane that’s real, reliable, and richly rewarding… while no inventory is needed! We’re a new breed of social selling company, an all-inclusive, simplified company supported by an existing multi-channel Global Premium brand- L’Occitane! Become a founding consultant today! It only takes $49 to start as a L’Occi consultant and cultivate your dreams! Want to have a greater impact from the start? Enroll with our product experience set (at a 45% savings) for just $200, and you’ll have nine of our best-selling products in your hands to start sharing immediately!
MomCEO is a Marketing Team representing an American manufacturer of household consumer goods. Our exclusive Membership Club allows customers to shop online direct for our Nature Inspired products at huge savings. Members must be referred by other members to have access to the shop. Your role is to develop a database of customers, educate them about our products, membership benefits, and facilitate enrollment. Duplication of your efforts moves you quickly through this compensation plan. With a 96% monthly re-order rate, the residuals and bonuses are extremely generous, especially for experienced Marketers and Direct Sellers needing a change or a second income. We invite you to take a tour of our website to learn all the details momceo.com
Traveling Vineyard – Pop open opportunities and get ready to change your life one cork at a time. The only real requirement of this job: being awesome. It helps if you like wine, too. Other than that, the rest is easy peasy. Maybe you’re looking for a little extra spending money. Or maybe you just need a reason to get out of the house. Your reason for becoming a rock star Wine Guide is up to you. But the opportunity is all yours—all $30 billion of it. Are you ready? Let’s rock this dream.
Editing and Proofreading:
Cactus hires freelance workers for various editing positions. Editors do not need prior experience in English editing. You should have a love for the language and the ability to explain your subject matter in grammatically correct English.
Edit Fast hires work-from-home freelance writers, editors, and proofreaders. Editors bid on projects, and Edit Fast charges the client an additional fee.
First Editing hires experienced editors but offers full-time and year-round work in various editing capacities, such as copy editing, business editing, proofreading services, book editing, thesis editing, and much more.
Related Content: Ways to Make Money from Home Proofreading
VIPKID is hiring ESL teachers. Earn $14-$22 per hour teaching English as a second language online. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree. With this position, you can teach anywhere in the world as long as you’re from the US or Canada and have a stable internet connection.
Related Content: Work From Home Teaching ESL Classes Online
The Hartford offers a wide range of work-from-home positions, including customer claims specialist, national account underwriter, and sales. When performing your job search, look for the designation: remote worker option – YES – to tell which positions allow you to work at home.
Prudential hires work-at-home financial services associates, customer solutions reps, and customer relationship specialists. Prudential offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.
Related Content: Where to Find Work From Home Medical Insurance Jobs
Internet Research Positions:
Appen hires search engine evaluators to provide feedback on Internet search results. This part-time opportunity is open to both US and International residents. The average pay is $14 an hour.
Wonder hires internet researchers to investigate a wide variety of topics to explain market trends, determine competitive landscapes, gather statistics, and various other tasks. Pay is per project and averages $10-$15 per hour.
Related Content: 3 Ways to Work-at-Home Doing Internet Research
Acceleration Partners hires for a wide variety of affiliate marketing jobs. Candidates must reside within a reasonable driving distance of one of their key hub regions: Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Santa Barbara, or LA. These remote, full-time positions come with benefits and lots of perks.
Hubstaff is a completely remote team that is distributed across the globe, and they currently have openings in their marketing, development, and customer service departments. Enjoy the ability to create your own schedule and work during times that makes sense for your schedule.
Related Content: Marketing Jobs That Can Be Done From Home
BestMark hires mystery shoppers to evaluate restaurants, retail stores, casinos, financial institutions, hotels, resorts, and more. After visiting a designated establishment, shoppers submit a detailed report. Pay varies from per project to reimbursement, and most shoppers report earning $13-$15 per hour.
Online Nursing Jobs:
Aetna hires nurses to work-from-home (telework) in case management, pre-certification, and as nurse consultants. Candidates must have an RN license.
Humana hires home-based nurses for inpatient case managers, concurrent review, and case management. Candidates must have an RN license.
UnitedHealth Group frequently hires clinical coordinators, health coaches, call center RNs, quality improvement nurses, clinical appeals nurses, and review nurses. To view these work-from-home positions, search for the term “telecommute” under keywords.
US Department of Veteran Affairs hires RNs to work as telehealth triage nurses, care advisors, coordinators, and case managers – among many other roles.
Wellbox hires RNs to work in a variety of roles, including telehealth, case managers, and coordinators. Wellbox offers both part-time and full-time employment and frequently allows employees to set their own schedules.
Related Content: Best Work-at-Home Jobs for Nurses
DoorDash hires on-demand food delivery drivers. They offer flexible schedules, and you can work as many hours as you want. Use your car, bike, or scooter to make money.
Instacart needs full-service and in-store grocery shoppers. Create your own schedule, get paid weekly, and start earning quickly. Must be 18 or older to work as a shopper.
Rover is seeking dog walkers and caretakers. Set your own schedule (and prices), offer dog walking, boarding, and pop-in services. Payments are available for withdrawal two days after the completed service.
eJury.com is a tool that attorneys use to get ready for trials. Participate in mock jury; get paid $5.00 – $10.00 per case.
Online Verdict.com is a tool that attorneys use to get ready for trials. Participate in mock jury; get paid $20.00 – $60.00 per case.
Aetna hires telecommuting pharmacists to manage, transfer, and analyze prescription orders, review dosage instructions, and provide virtual patient care services.
PipelineRX hires work-from-home clinical telepharmacists. See their website for additional details on the position and company.
Related Content: Work-at-Home Jobs for Pharmacists
Blooms Today is seeking competitive sales leaders to join their team of remote inside sales representatives. This independent contractor position (1099) is commissioned sales with all inbound calls. Average hourly earnings are between $15-$24.
Blue Zebra hires independent home-based workers to generate new leads for their clients via cold calling activities. Must have five or more years in B2B appointment setting or cold calling experience. Starting pay is $15 per hour.
Figure Eight is a virtual workspace where you can earn money by completing simple tasks on your computer. Tasks include research, data collection and categorization, content creation, content moderation, and more.
Related Content: 18 Short Task Sites for Making Money from Home
24 Seven is a staffing agency that hires freelance marketing, digital, and social media managers. Roles, pay, and hours vary with each client.
99 Dollar Social hires social media content specialists. In this position, you’ll work as an independent contractor. Set your hours, and take on as many or as few accounts as you would like. Pay is per account, and the company reports that most contractors earn $12-$15 per hour.
Appen hires social media evaluators to browse social sites and provide feedback on news feeds, advertisements, and search results to ensure relevancy. These positions are part-time and offer a flexible schedule. Reported earnings are between $10-$14 per hour.
Related Content: How to Find Work-at-Home Social Media Jobs
Modsy hires remote, part-time stylists in Chicago, NYC, San Francisco, Raleigh, Columbus, and Baltimore. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and relevant interior design experience.
Stitch Fix is an online fashion subscription site that hires part-time stylists to work-from-home. Must love fashion and have the ability to work between 15 – 29 hours each week.
Edgenuity hires virtual teachers to provide instruction via chat, phone, email, and virtual whiteboard systems. Teachers are required to have a state teaching certificate. Edgenuity teachers report earning between $50,000-$65,000 per year and receiving an excellent benefits package.
iTutor hires educators to work as virtual teachers, test prep instructors, and online tutors. Teachers and tutors set their own schedules and have flexible hours. Tutors report earning around $25 per hour. No data exists yet for Teacher salaries.
K12 offers individualized and tuition-free online public schooling and has a variety of job openings for virtual teachers grades K – 12, in varying disciplines.
Apple hires at-home advisors to provide customer service and technical support. Apple offers paid training and benefits, as well as provides technical equipment for the position.
Sitel hires work-at-home customer experience, tech support, and customer service professionals. Agents typically earn between $9-$12 per hour, and full-time employees receive benefits and PTO.
Transcom hires W2 employees for tech support roles. You must live in one of the following states: AL, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, NE NV, NH, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI. Full-time positions come with benefits.
Related Content: The Best Remote Tech Support Jobs
Daily Transcription provides transcription, captioning, and subtitling services to various industries. Transcriptionists earn between $0.75 -$0.85 per audio minute, and most transcriptionists earn around $10 per hour.
GMR Transcription provides transcription, translation, editing, and proofreading services in a variety of industries. Transcriptionists report earning between $10-$25 per hour.
Rev hires freelance transcriptionists, captioners, and translators. Transcriptionists are paid $0.36-$0.65 per audio minute.
Scribie offers transcription services for health, business, and other industries. Transcriptionists are paid $5-$25 per audio hour.
Related Content: How to Work From Home as a Transcriptionist
SDL hires freelance and in-house translators to work with global companies in a variety of industries. According to Glassdoor, salaried translators earn an average of $53K-$59K.
Telelanguage hires phone interpreters in over 300 languages to work within the healthcare, insurance, and legal industries. Call center reps, and telecommuters earn between $10-21 per hour. Medical interpreters can earn up to $28 per hour, depending on language and area of specialty.
Welocalize works with global companies in a variety of specialized industries to translate their websites and content into local languages. Hourly contractors earn between $23-$43 hourly, depending on their area of specialty, language, and availability.
Related Content: Work-at-Home Translator Jobs and Opportunities
AirTreks is a travel agency that offers international and multi-stop tickets for travel. They provide training but require prospective employees to have traveled to five or more countries.
Corporate Traveler manages travel planning for small- to medium-sized businesses. Job search tip: Work-from-home positions can be found under the keywords “remote” or “virtual,” and positions can be listed as “Corporate Travel Agent” or “Travel Consultant.” Travel Agents report earning $40,000-$50,000 per year.
World Travel Holdings hires for a number of work-from-home positions, including travel agents, consultants, customer service representatives, and more. They provide paid training and technical equipment. Travel agents report earning $35,000-$45,000 per year and receiving excellent benefits.
Working Solutions hires travel agents to take inbound calls to schedule air, hotel, and car reservations using Sabre Red. Experience preferred, but for the right individual, they’ll provide training at no cost.
Related Content: How to Work-From-Home as a Travel Agent
ArborBridge offers personalized test prep tutoring and courses for the SAT, ACT, ISEE, SSAT, GRE, and GMAT, as well as specialized subject tutoring in a variety of subjects. Tutors must have a Bachelor’s Degree and one year of experience. Tutors work part-time, flexible hours, and earn $45 per hour, plus pay for administrative time.
Chegg hires part-time tutors to teach students of all ages (middle school, high school, and college) in a wide variety of subjects like calculus, biology, computer science, voice, and many other areas. Starting pay is $20 per hour, and top tutors can earn $1,000 per month.
Just Answer hires experts in a variety of niches (teachers, lawyers, therapists, nurses, doctors, mechanics, etc.) to answer people’s questions online. With this platform, you can choose when you work and what questions to respond to. Payments are made monthly via PayPal.
Tutor.com hires tutors to provide instruction 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To become an at-home tutor, you must fill out an application and pass an extensive screening process. Tutors can work anywhere from 5 to 30 hours per week. Tutor.com offers competitive pay rates.
Related Content: Work From Home With These Online Teaching Jobs
Belay hires part-time and full-time remote-based workers to assist their clients with administration and task project management. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least five years of experience as an executive assistant, project manager, or similar role.
InboxDone is seeking motivated and self-taught individuals to organize and answer emails for clients. Must be a native English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Training is paid and in this role, you’ll work as an independent contractor. While no experience is required, they only accept high-quality candidates who are willing to make a long-term commitment to the company.
Insignia SEO hires virtual assistants to assist with office and customer communications, social media, and other marketing and administrative tasks.
Profit Factory matches virtual assistants with entrepreneurs to manage key relationships, assist with projects, and more. Pay starts at $17 per hour.
Team Delegate – Do you have a strong administrative background and are seeking a position that lets you utilize your skills while offering a flexible work schedule? If so, we welcome you to apply for an executive virtual assistant position with Team Delegate, LLC! We are seeking to add part-time executive virtual assistants to our team. Must have strong attention to detail and writing skills and the ability to work proactively.
Time Etc. hires part-time virtual assistants. If you have experience as a personal assistant, executive assistant, secretary, or admin assistant and can work at least three hours per week, Time Etc. wants you. Pay ranges from $11 – $16 per hour, depending on your experience.
Related Content: How to Work From Home as a Virtual Assistant
Voice Acting Jobs:
Backstage is a freelance marketplace for actors, models, and voice-over jobs, including TV shows, audiobooks, movies, documentaries, commercials, video games, and more.
VoiceBunny connects experienced voice actors to clients for a variety of freelance projects. You can set your own rates and wait for clients to hire you, or you can browse projects on your own.
Related Content: How to Work From Home as a Voice Actor
User Interviews hires independent contractors to share their opinions online. A recent study included testing a travel app for 60 minutes and the reward was $125. Studies payout in Amazon and PayPal gift cards.
UserTesting hires people to test out websites. Each assignment pays $10 – $15 for 20 minutes of work. Testers must take a sample test before receiving any assignments. This gig is open to the US and International residents alike who can receive payments via PayPal.
Related Content: Sites That Will Pay You to Test Out Websites
So, there you have it over 100 work-at-home jobs and home business opportunities for the taking! If you didn’t find what you’re looking for under a certain category, be sure to click on the teal category header for more job listings.
Good luck with your job hunt!
Are you looking for more legitimate work-from-home jobs? FlexJobs is offering readers of The Work at Home Woman an exclusive discount of up to 30 percent off — use promo code WAHWOMAN at checkout. With a paid FlexJobs’ membership — you can find a legit work-from-home job faster! Go here to score this special.
While all companies on this page are believed to be legit, they have only been soft checked, meaning that I did a quick search to see if there were any negative reviews or ratings. As is always the case, you need to do your due diligence before enrolling in any business opportunity or applying for any job.