The Work at Home Woman is looking for experienced bloggers who can write original, high-quality content for The Work at Home Woman.
Would you like to contribute?
Advantages for You:
- Featured blog post will include your name, short bio, and a link back to your blog or website.
- Blog posts are promoted across our network of THOUSANDS of women and moms via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, LinkedIn and Biz Sugar.
- Popular articles will be featured in our newsletter, which goes out to 14,000+ individuals.
- Writing a guest post for TWAHW is an excellent way for you to promote your blog or business!
- Being a guest contributor helps to distinguish you as an expert in your field.
- Regular contributors will get to display their photo, bio, and link to their site on the Author’s Page.
- Regular contributors will be expected to submit a new post every six weeks.
- Posts must be turned in 2-3 business days before scheduled to run. I currently do not have any openings for regular contributors, but if this is something you’re interested in shoot me an email, and I’ll hold on to it for future opportunities.
Effective January 1, 2015, contributors whose posts hit certain traffic milestones will receive bonus payments.
Here’s the breakdown:
- When your post hits 50,000 page views, you earn $25
- When your post hits 100,000 page views, you make another $25
- When your post hits 250,000 page views, you receive an additional $50
The total possible bonus on each post is $100. All posts are eligible, and traffic received on or after January 1, 2015, counts toward the bonus. Payments will be made via PayPal at the end of each quarter. Please note, we reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
- First — we are very selctive about what content we publish!
- The focus of your article should be on providing useful and practical information that educates the reader. Commentary posts will not be accepted.
- Your article should be written with our target audience in mind – American women, who are looking to work from home, and those who already do.
- There should be a good fit between our audiences.
- Posts written for the sole purpose of SEO and ranking keywords will not be accepted.
- Sloppy and poorly written articles will be declined.
- All blog posts must be in English, with proper grammar, and spelling usage.
- All content must be ORIGINAL — absolutely no republished posts.
- Articles must be edited before submission.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for brevity, grammar, and readability.
- Please send your post over in a Word Document. Make sure it includes a catchy title, a short bio, along with proper formatting and structure.
- Length should be 700 – 2,000 words.
- Contributors should reply to comments left on their article.
- No promotional or affiliate links will be allowed within the editorial content. Only links that enhance the material will be permitted.
- At the end of your article, you will be allowed to include a short bio with a maximum of two links.
- Our editorial calendar is made months in advance, requests for specific publication dates will not be accepted.
- Please take the time to read through some of our articles – submissions that are too similar in nature to articles that have already been published will be declined.
- Impersonal, nameless, and canned pitches are automatically deleted, as this is generally an indication of the type of article that would be submitted.
- Work-at-Home Issues
- Work-at-Home Ideas
- Self-Employment Strategies
- How to Get More Clients and Bookings
- How to Make More Money
- Ways to Earn Money From Home
- Financial Funding
- Tax and Legal Issues for Small Businesses
- Entrepreneurial Concerns
- Business Tips and Strategies
- Work & Life Balance, Time Management, Productivity
- Marketing and PR
- Social Media Marketing
- Direct Sales
- Home-Based Franchises
- Work-at-Home Scams
- Product Creation, Wholesaling, Manufacturing
- Finding Your Niche
- Career Tips
To be considered for guest blogging, please introduce yourself via email and submit 2-3 themes for a post. Please send your request to holly (at) theworkathomewoman (dot) com.
For more tips on writing a killer guest blogging proposal, please see these helpful tips — I highly suggest reading!