Looking for Guest Bloggers & Regular Contributors
Posted in Blogging
28 Comments »
I am looking for experienced bloggers who can write original, high quality blog posts for The Work at Home Woman.
Would you like to contribute?
Advantages for You:
- Featured blog post will include your name, short bio and a link or two back to your blog or website.
- Blog posts will be promoted across my network of THOUSANDS of women and moms. Posts are promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, LinkedIn and Biz Sugar. Often contributors posts are featured on Small Biz Trends and The NY Times business sections – as these sites, frequent The Work at Home Woman and pull articles for their weekly roundups. Popular articles will also be featured in our bi-monthly newsletter, which goes out to 2,700+ individuals.
- This is an excellent way for you to promote your blog and/or business for FREE!
- Being a guest contributor helps to distinguish you as an expert in your field.
- Regular contributors will get to display a photo, short bio and active link to their site on my Author’s Page. Regular contributors will be expected to submit a new post every 6 weeks. Posts must be turned in 2-3 business days before scheduled to run. I currently do not have any openings for regular contributors, but if this is something you’re interested in send me an email, and I’ll hold on to it for future openings.
- The focus of your content should be on providing readers with useful, informative, relative and unique articles, that inform and enlighten the reader.
- Articles should be written with The Work at Home Woman’s target audience in mind – American women, who are looking to work from home, and those who already do.
- Please deliver your very best work – sloppy and poorly written articles will not be accepted.
- All blog posts must be in English, with proper grammar and spelling use.
- All content must be ORIGINAL, absolutely no republished posts.
- Guest posts must be polished and edited before being submitted.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for brevity, grammar and readability. If too much editing is required, chances are that it will not be published. So please submit your very best work!
- Please use send your post over in a Word Document – your post should include a catchy title, a short bio, along with good formatting and structure.
- Length should be 400 – 1,000 words.
- Absolutely no promotional links will be allowed within the editorial content. Only links that enhance the article will be allowed. At the end of your article, you will be allowed to include a short bio with a maximum of two links. No affiliate links are allowed.
- Our editorial calendar in made months in advance, requests for specific publication dates will not be accepted.
- Guest posts may be republished on your blog, but they must include a link to the original post.
- Please take the time to read through some of our articles – submissions that are too similar in nature to articles that have already been published will be declined.
- Impersonal and canned pitches will automatically be deleted, as this is generally an indication of the type of article that would be submitted.
- Appropriate subjects and topics for posts are listed below. Subjects that have a star are the topics my readers are most interested in.
- Work at Home Issues
- How to Get More Clients & Bookings **
- How to Make More Money **
- Financial Funding
- Tax Issues for Small Businesses
- Entrepreneurial Concerns
- Business Tips and Strategies
- Work & Life Balance, Time Management, Productivity **
- Marketing **
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Public Relations (PR) **
- Social Networking **
- Direct Sales**
- Home-Based Franchises
- Work at Home Scams
- Blogging **
- Product Creation, Wholesaling, Manufacturing
- Finding Your Niche
- Resume Tips & How to Land a Job
To be considered for guest blogging, please introduce yourself via email and submit 2-3 themes for a post. Please send your request to holly (at) theworkathomewoman (dot) com. For more tips on writing a killer guest blogging proposal, please see these helpful tips —– I highly suggest reading!