Looking for Guest Bloggers & Regular Contributors
I am looking for experienced bloggers who can write original, high quality blog posts for The Work at Home Woman.
Would you like to contribute?
Advantages for You:
- Featured blog post will include your name, short bio, and a link back to your blog or website.
- Blog posts will be promoted across my network of THOUSANDS of women and moms. Posts are promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, LinkedIn and Biz Sugar. Often contributors posts are featured on Small Biz Trends, Tweak Your Biz, and The NY Times business sections – as these sites frequent The Work at Home Woman and pull articles for their weekly roundups.
- Popular articles will also be featured in our newsletter, which goes out to 7,300+ individuals.
- This is an excellent way for you to promote your blog or business!
- Being a guest contributor helps to distinguish you as an expert in your field.
- Regular contributors will get to display a photo, short bio, and active link to their site on the Author’s Page.
- Regular contributors will be expected to submit a new post every 6 weeks. Posts must be turned in 2-3 business days before scheduled to run. I currently do not have any openings for regular contributors, but if this is something you’re interested in send me an email, and I’ll hold on to it for future openings.
Effective January 1, 2015 contributors whose posts hit certain traffic milestones will receive bonus payments.
Here’s the breakdown:
- When your post hits 50,000 page views, you earn $25
- When your post hits 100,000 page views, you earn another $25
- When your post hits 250,000 page views, you earn an additional $50
The total possible bonus on each post is $100. All posts are eligible, and traffic received on or after January 1, 2015 counts toward the bonus. Payments will be made via PayPal at the end of each quarter. Please note, we reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
- First — we are really picky about what content we publish!
- The focus of your article should be on providing useful and practical information that educates the reader. Commentary posts will not be accepted.
- Your article should be written with our target audience in mind – American women, who are looking to work from home, and those who already do.
- There should be a good fit between our audiences.
- Posts written for the sole purpose of SEO and ranking keywords will not be accepted.
- Sloppy and poorly written articles will be declined.
- All blog posts must be in English, with proper grammar, and spelling usage.
- All content must be ORIGINAL — absolutely no republished posts.
- Articles must be edited before submission.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for brevity, grammar, and readability.
- Please send your article over in a Word Document. Make sure it includes a catchy title, a short bio, along with good formatting and structure.
- Length should be 600 – 2,000 words.
- Contributors should reply to comments left on their article.
- Absolutely no promotional or links will be allowed within the editorial content. Only links that enhance the article will be allowed. At the end of your article, you will be allowed to include a short bio with a maximum of two links.
- No affiliate links allowed.
- Our editorial calendar is made months in advance, requests for specific publication dates will not be accepted.
- Please take the time to read through some of our articles – submissions that are too similar in nature to articles that have already been published will be declined.
- Impersonal, nameless, and canned pitches will automatically be deleted, as this is generally an indication of the type of article that would be submitted.
- Appropriate subjects and topics for posts are listed below.
- Work at Home Issues
- How to Get More Clients and Bookings
- How to Make More Money
- Ways to Earn Money from Home
- Work at Home Ideas
- Financial Funding
- Tax Issues for Small Businesses
- Entrepreneurial Concerns
- Business Tips and Strategies
- Work & Life Balance, Time Management, Productivity
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Public Relations (PR)
- Social Networking
- Direct Sales
- Home-Based Franchises
- Work at Home Scams
- Product Creation, Wholesaling, Manufacturing
- Finding Your Niche
- Resume Tips and How to Land a Job
To be considered for guest blogging, please introduce yourself via email and submit 2-3 themes for a post. Please send your request to holly (at) theworkathomewoman (dot) com.
For more tips on writing a killer guest blogging proposal, please see these helpful tips — I highly suggest reading!