Thanks to everyone who entered our summer sanity giveaway!
The winners were chosen using random.org. Congrats to #7 Cham Cuartero and #18 Heather S.
Thanks to Prerna over at The Mom Writes for sponsoring this fabulous giveaway!
What work at home mom doesn't struggle with balancing work and the kids over the summer break?!
Thanks to Prerna over at The Mom Writes, we're thrilled to be giving away, not one, but TWO copies of Sanity Savers for the Work-at-Home Mom!
Summer Sanity Savers for the Work-at-Home Mom is packed with tips to help the work-at-home mom set up systems and solutions for the summer season. From home management checklists to tips to keep kids engaged to business automation, delegation and outsourcing, the eBook covers everything that a WAHM needs to be able to build her biz while hanging out with the family as well.
Here’s a quick look at what it includes:
- Schedules for success and routines that rock your life and map out your day productively.
- Keeping the kids busy and engaged without busting the bank.
- Eating healthy while juggling emails and meetings.
- The 5 things everyone can outsource, delegate or do away with. Yes, you can do away with tasks!
- The 10 tools to help you enjoy a shorter BUT more productive “work” day
- Printables, checklists and downloads to help the mom biz owner rock her business while having fun with her family
How to Enter:
To enter this giveaway, leave a comment on this post letting us know what your work at home gig or business is.
You can earn two additional entry by doing the following, please leave a comment for each action.
- Follow @themomwrites and @Holly_Hanna on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway… Win a Copy of Summer Sanity Savers for the Work-at-Home Mom from @themomwrites & @Holly_Hanna Enter Here: http://su.pr/1nbH27
- Two winners will receive a copy Sanity Savers for the Work-at-Home Mom (Value $9 each).
- Giveaway ends Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012 at midnight CST.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org and announced on The Work at Home Woman.
- Open to US and International Residents 18 years old and above.