What excites people nowadays to hold home shopping parties? Is it the product? Is it to help a friend get more products? Maybe.
Is it to have a fun girls’ night out and escape the madness of everyday life? DING, DING!
Women are BUSY, busier than they’ve ever been! So what are YOU going to do to not only make that experience memorable for them but add more parties to your calendar at the same time?
Creative party booking themes are often the solution!
Some Creative Party Booking Thoughts.
You need to get creative party booking ideas to entice your hostesses!
Enter … the THEME!
Theme parties are nothing new. Some consultants use them for every party while others use them occasionally. If we look at what these themes can do for your business, I think you’ll find WHY you should offer these at EVERY party!
Why a Theme?
1. To gain more interest from the hostess to schedule a party in the first place, and to KEEP that date – she’ll be too excited to cancel.
2. To increase attendance – you’ll excite all the guests, even those who might not think they want to attend your product party, you just gave them another reason to come.
3. Create urgency – a new show theme each month will create a sense of urgency at your home party.
4. FUN – a new theme that asks your attendees to wear a funny hat or dress to impress in theme clothes makes for a fun show!
Increased attendance = higher sales, more income, more bookings, more recruits, more leads … you get the idea.
Brag About Your Party! Spread the Word!
Use FUN, colorful invitations (yes, mailed invitations) with a sprinkle of confetti and mail them to at least 10-15 of the hostess’ VIP guests. Mailed invitations go a long way!
If your hostess is insistent on using Evite or Facebook, choose a fun themed Evite or Facebook picture to correspond with her theme. Post regularly inside the Facebook event about the theme and how the guests can participate (wear or bring something to go with the theme).
At Your Home Party.
It’s Party Time!
- BE the theme – if it’s a Mexican fiesta, wear a sombrero; if it’s a Hawaiian Luau, wear leis. Be different and set yourself apart as the FUN ONE!
- Add décor to your display regarding the theme
- Encourage your hostess to serve food and drinks around that theme
- Giveaway prizes and trinkets that go with the theme
- Get guests to participate (it’s key to tell them about the theme BEFORE the party and to wear or bring something)
- If appropriate, add music
- Sprinkle the seed – thank the hostess for the theme party; talk about other fun themes you’ve done (sprinkle that in during your presentation)
- Ask each guest during check out – “What kind of fun theme party would your girlfriends love?”
- Have your Party Possibilities out for guests to see the themes you offer and how easy it is to host a theme party!
Themes are nothing new, but they add so much to your parties!
Be the consultant that adds something DIFFERENT and FUN to your home shopping parties, and you’ll not only create loyalty among customers, but you’ll create more business for yourself, and you’ll be known as the FUN ONE!
When someone says, they are too busy to host a party maybe they really mean that they did not have enough fun to justify their time!
Use themes to create fun parties … Fun is a commodity that everyone is willing to pay for!
How are you growing your direct sales company? Drop us a note we'd love to hear from you!
You’ll Also Love These Posts:
Studies have shown if you like this blog post — you will also love the following articles.
- How Can I Grow My Business?
- 5 Ways to Get Repeat Orders For Your Home Party Plan
- How to Host $1,000 Parties Every Month