Sponsored by Zmags
A surefire way to make browsing your catalog more fun for your customers and deliver more sales to you.
There's something relaxing about sitting down with a catalog and flipping through those colorful, glossy pages to admire an ensemble from Kenneth Cole, read a recipe from Williams-Sonoma or catch up on trends in gardening from The Home Depot.
The popularity of tablet computers and social networks have transformed the catalog’s interruptive value to provide customers with an immersive and pleasurable way to browse, discover, share and purchase products all from the comfort of their home. Today’s smart marketers also know that digital catalogs not only create an enduring relationship with their customers but they also play a role in the transaction not just once but many times.
So, how did a business built on direct, personal contact and a high-touch catalog tap into the selling opportunities of emerging online channels? Celebrating Home, the nation’s largest party-plan home décor company, did exactly that, with extraordinary results.
Attend a LIVE WEBINAR learn how they did it and what you can learn from their experience – step-by-step from the direct sales experts themselves.
Date: April 11th
Time: 1:00 pm ET/ 10: am PT
Length: 45 minutes plus live Q&A session
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Smart, new ways to support your direct sales effort with a seamless and engaging online shopping experience – web, tablet, social and mobile
- How to successfully integrate the tablet to supercharge your sales- bridging the gap between the digital and real world
- Tips for creating digital catalogs that are fun to shop and designed to delight your customer
- Create a consistent brand experience that makes your products the hero
- How to use rich analytics to optimize your online sales opportunities in real time-update, change and add new content on the fly
This post was sponsored and written by Zmags. Please be aware that we can only promote advertising from companies that we feel we can legitimately recommend to our readers.