Sponsored by Cruise Planners
Cruise Planners is one of the best travel franchise opportunities with a proven sales system that’s been successful for more than 20 years.
In fact, Jennifer Klingsmith has been caring for special-needs children while raising her own biological children and running a home-based travel business.
“We've been married for 28 years, have three biological children and two adoptive children,” said Jennifer Klingsmith, a Cruise Planners franchise owner. “We are also a state-licensed foster home, our family has taken care of 80+ children in our home over the past 28 years. We only take special needs children, and most of them have a lot of doctors' appointments plus many visits with family members. Right now, the little boy we have has autism, is blind and is legally deaf,” she said.
The challenges that come with caring for special needs children might defer some foster families, but not the Klingsmiths. Instead, they embrace it and it's their work-from-home travel business that allows for the flexibility.
“We are a large family and do many things together,” she said. “We spend our days with lots of kids' activities and we also have our business that we love!”
Running her home-based business out of their busy house in Indianapolis, Cruise Planners allows Jennifer to work when she can, allowing her to take care of the children first. “It's not easy having a large family plus working on top of family, but Cruise Planners makes it easy and you make it what you want it to be,” Klingsmith said.
“Some months I work more than others. During the summer we had three children under the age of three, plus an autistic boy, in addition to my own five children. Yes, I worked why wouldn't I? You have to be organized, use a calendar and be flexible, which Cruise Planners helps me do! We love traveling with our special needs family!”
Here are some of the many reasons to become a Cruise Planners franchise owner:
- Ranked #1 travel franchise for 13 consecutive years by Entrepreneur magazine
- #1 in category for 5 consecutive years by Franchise Business Review
Based on a franchise satisfaction survey of our franchise owners
- 30 years of industry growth. Economic downfalls do not affect the travel industry.
- American Express Travel affiliation lends instant credibility, reputation, and increased amenities for your clients
- Managerial and travel industry experience with 80+ home office team members dedicated to your success
- Power in numbers with more than 1,000 franchisees nationwide
- Established purchasing power — you get better pricing, more negotiated vendor programs to choose from, and more “clout” with cruise lines, tour companies, hotels, and all-inclusive resorts
- Training and on-going support you can’t get as an independent travel agent
- Ability to sell all types of travel-so much more than just cruises
- Personal travel benefits and perks for you
Travel agent perks:
- Discounted travel agent rates
- Cruise Planners hosted familiarization trips, where you get to experience the travel product
- Seminars at Sea
- Reduced hotel rates
- Booking bonuses
- Annual top producers’ trip
For more information on this home-based travel business, click here.
This is a sponsored post. Please be aware that we can only promote advertising from companies that we feel we can legitimately recommend to our readers.