Do you like watching videos? How about previews, advertisements, and the like? If you’re nodding your head with a resounding “yes,” then it’s time to turn your video watching into cash!
When I began my work-from-home adventure, I experimented with a variety of freelance jobs that I felt would fit into my busy schedule. By testing out certain areas, I was able to determine what worked best with my day-to-day routine.
I loved watching videos because it was something I could easily do while the kids napped or were having “quiet time.”
Whether you’re looking for a little extra “cash cushion” or want to get started in the work-from-home scene, you can get paid for watching videos from the comfort of home.
Here Are the Best Ways to Make Money By Watching Videos
With Swagbucks, you earn points watching entertaining videos online. Once your points reach a high enough balance, you swap them out for cash via PayPal or gift cards at many of your favorite stores.
Some other quick perks about Swagbucks:
- It's free to sign up and use.
- Pick what interests you. Videos are varied from entertainment, travel, and more.
- Make money in a variety of ways by completing surveys, shopping online, and more.
- Earn a $5 bonus just for signing up.
Swagbucks is an excellent way to make extra money during naptime!
This app is another great way to get paid watching videos online. Here’s how it works:
- Download the Viggle App.
- Check in to any live TV or streaming program.
- Watch videos and start earning “Perk Points” points.
- Redeem points for gift card options or exchange for cash sent to a prepaid debit card.
Reviews on the Viggle App have noted some technical difficulties that include difficulty playing the videos. Check it out for yourself as these reviews were posted last summer and could be outdated.
FusionCash is another website where you earn cash watching videos and performing other tasks as well! Here’s how it works:
- Register for free.
- Pick how you would like to make money. You can watch videos, pay to click, take surveys, paid to search, earn cashback shopping, and more.
- You can cash out when your account meets the minimum requirements.
Do you have a smartphone? This app pays you to watch interactive ads on your phone. Ads include watching YouTube videos, browsing an advertiser’s website, activating a coupon, or earning Google Play Credits. Here’s a quick overview of how Slidejoy works:
- Download the app.
- An ad will display on the passcode screen.
- Slide your thumb left to engage the ad.
- You’ll automatically be taken to the advertiser’s website to interact with the ad.
- Earnings are tallied as cash or points known as “carats.”
- Cashout using Paypal, choose a nonprofit organization to support, or exchange your carats for gift cards.
Tip: Slidejoy indicates that its algorithm maximizes payments to you when you use your phone as you usually would. So, don’t “over swipe”!
With SendEarnings, brands seek out the opinions of consumers (like you!) through videos that you get paid to watch. There are a variety of video topics ranging from news, celebrities, food, technology, and more. Inbox Dollars owns SendEarnings, so many of their standards are the same.
Get paid to watch videos and shop online with CreationsRewards.net. The earning potential here is limitless as they offer several ways to make money besides watching videos. Here’s a little more on CreationsRewards.net:
- Reward points can be redeemed for Paypal cash or gift cards.
- New members earn a $5 reward.
- Other tasks include completing paid surveys, visiting websites, online shopping, and completing special offers.
Make money by watching short videos with Inbox Dollars. This popular website asks you to share your thoughts on products or brands, all while watching videos, taking surveys, doing a web search, signing up for offers, and playing games online.
Grab a $5 sign-up bonus with Inbox Dollars as well!
With this app, you’ll get to watch the trailers of upcoming and popular apps and earn reward points by doing so!
You can cash in those reward points for PayPal cash. This is a fun way to get a sneak peek at some apps out there and earn money at the same time!
Getting paid to watch videos is a great way to begin your work-from-home journey or to grab extra cash when needed. The flexibility of watching videos allows you to balance naptime or other aspects of your busy day. It’s also a great way to test the waters in the work-from-home world.
Check out one or all of these fun, yet simple, opportunities to make money from home watching videos!
Have questions or comments about this work-from-home opportunity? We would love to hear from you! Drop us a line below.
You’ll Also Love These Posts:
Studies have shown if you like this blog post — you will also love the following articles.
- 10 Legit Ways to Make Money Online and Get Paid Today
- 6 Ways to Make Money Playing Games
- 11 Ways to Get Paid to Surf the Web
Courtney Stich is a prior educator turned writer, blogger, and Pinterest fanatic! She's the founder of the site, The Running Mama — a website dedicated to helping mamas with everything from playtime with the kiddos to downtime for the mama, (all rolled up with a little bit of running here and there). Courtney holds a BA in English Literature and a Master’s Degree (M.S ED) in Technology and Design. Courtney has written several articles and content both as a ghostwriter and within online publications such as Fractus Learning! She also creates copywriting content for a variety of clientele on Copify. Aside from her love of writing, she manages, designs, and creates content for a variety of Pinterest business accounts on the Pinterest platform. Courtney is a mama to three beautiful kiddos and a wife to one amazingly supportive, loving hubby. She loves everything about being seaside, most things chocolate, and a vase, (or five), filled with sunflowers.
This page includes affiliate links. Please be aware I only promote companies and products I feel I can legitimately recommend to my readers. Please see my disclosure policy for further information.