Whether you’re just starting on your work-at-home journey or you’re already taking advantage of the many opportunities out there, sometimes we need a weekly paycheck. Working from home offers so much flexibility, but there are instances when we need to bridge paycheck gaps with more consistent income.
Whether you need extra money for an unexpected bill or you're wanting to pay down your debt, these work-from-home jobs pay weekly so that you can have more consistency in your cash flow.
Work from Home Jobs That Pay Weekly
1. Clickworker: Short Tasks
As a Clickworker, you can choose from a variety of online tasks to complete every day. There is no charge to become a Clickworker, and you work as an independent contractor, which means that your schedule is as flexible as you want it to be!
Below are just a few examples of jobs you can choose to perform for that weekly paycheck:
- Text Creation: Create informative texts, product descriptions, and articles
- Categorization: Categorize data on websites
- Photo Capturing: Make short audio and video recordings with your phone
- Copy Editing: Check corrected texts regarding content and style
- Proofreading: Assess texts for grammar, spelling, and style
Related Content: 18 Short Task Sites for Making Money from Home
2. Rev: Transcription and Captioning Jobs
What if you could get paid weekly simply for watching videos? If you love videos and typing, then becoming a transcriber or captioner on Rev is the perfect way to earn a weekly paycheck!
As a transcriptionist, you listen to audio or video and accurately type what is said. As a captioner, you watch videos, type the conversation that’s occurring, and creatively convey the sounds you hear on screen.
Online transcription jobs pay well, and although it can vary, the average transcriptionist earns more than $200 per month.
3. Cambly: English Tutor
Do you have the “gift of gab”? If you love to talk to others, becoming a Cambly tutor may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Cambly is a fun and rewarding work-from-home opportunity that allows you to chat with other people from around the world all from the comfort of your home.
Payments are made every week on Mondays via PayPal. For a full break down of this work-at-home opportunity, you can check out everything about Cambly here.
4. Online Writing Jobs: Freelance Writing
If you love to write and are looking for regular writing work, Online Writing Jobs is a great spot to start! As a freelance writer with Online Writing Jobs, you get paid to write on your own time.
Other benefits to writing for Online Writing Jobs include:
- No experience necessary
- Ability to choose your writing projects
- Consistent pay: You get paid every week
5. UserTesting: Website and App Testing
Don’t let the name or description catch you off guard! UserTesting pays its website testers to check out apps or websites, complete a variety of tasks, and get paid. There’s no experience necessary for this job, and payments are made every seven days!
All you need to get started on this site is:
- A PC or MAC with a microphone. If you want to take mobile tests, you’ll need an Android, iPhone, or iPad.
- Internet connection
- Ability to download their testing software
- Must be able to speak your thoughts in English
Related Content: 17 Sites That Will Pay You to Test Out Websites
6. Amazon Mechanical Turk (M Turk) Short Tasks
As an Amazon Mechanical Turk, you get paid to complete a variety of short tasks from data entry to image tagging and transcription. While payment as an M Turk isn’t much, it’s a great side hustle, and payment usually comes in less than a week.
7. UpCall: Calling Service
Upcall hires real people (like you!) who love to speak about customer experiences over the phone. As an Upcaller, you’ll get some training at the beginning, a script and call tasks from the company you’re calling for. Approval to begin working on Upcall takes a few days and you’ll need to work about 8 hours per week in order to get that weekly paycheck (see below).
While it takes some time to get approved and there are payment contingencies, this is a great job that can pay you weekly depending on how much you work. Here are some other things you should know about becoming an Upcaller:
- Pay is $12.00 per hour
- Pays out via PayPal
- You can “cash-out” weekly but your Upcall balance must be $100.00 or more to withdraw from (work 8hrs/week)
- PayPal withdrawals are allowed any day of the week but are limited to once a week
8. Survey Junkie: Take Surveys
Survey Junkie pays you to share your opinion in order to help brands deliver better products and services to their customers. After sharing your impression of products, you can choose to get paid via PayPal or use your points toward gift cards. Surveys typically take between 5-20 minutes to complete, and you get paid out weekly, depending on how many points you earn.
Related Content: 19 Ways to Make Money from Home with Paid Surveys
9. TranscribeMe: Transcribing
This transcription opportunity offers weekly pay, steady work, and boasts a higher pay scale than most. Their top transcriptionists earn $2,200 a month while the average is about $250. Other perks include a no-limit payout (request your money regardless of how much you’ve made) and promotional opportunities.
Related Content: Seven Companies That Hire Beginner Transcriptionists From Home
10. Textbroker: Freelance Writing
Get paid weekly to write! Whether you’re new at the freelance writing game or are a professional writer, Textbroker is a great place to grab some weekly cash! You’ll earn money for every word you write and you’re given several project options to work on, (i.e. you can choose from open orders, working directly with clients, or join a team of writers on a larger project).
The process to become a Textbroker is also simple:
- You’ll register and confirm your US citizenship.
- Submit a writing sample that is rated by Textbroker editors (star ratings are from 2-5).
- Start selecting your writing projects!
Payment with Textbroker is contingent upon a few things:
- The amount you earn is based upon your initial writing sample. You’ll be given a star rating based on your content quality and are paid based on that rating.
- Textbroker regularly reviews and rates your articles so it’s possible to continuously increase your rating and earn more for each word you write.
- Your client has four days to accept or refuse the written piece submitted. Payout is offered as soon as the clients accept your work. If the client does not respond, after four days, your work is automatically accepted, and you’re paid!
- You must have a minimum of $10.00 in your TextBroker account to withdraw your money once a week.
- Payment is on the lower end per word but still works as an extra side hustle depending on how much you write!
Aside from getting paid weekly, Textbroker also has an authors thank you program called the “Textbroker Thank You (TBTY)”. You can grab bonuses such as extra money and prizes for doing what you do best—write! There are three sections of bonuses and one includes earning a free trip to Las Vegas – now that’s a “thank you” program!
11. Rover: Play with Pups
Get paid weekly for playing with pups! If you love dogs, then Rover is the perfect work from home job that pays weekly. Create your own schedule, play with puppies and get paid! It doesn’t get much better than that. From overnight dog boarding in your home, dog walking on your schedule (lunch with a pup anyone?), to doggy daycare (take pups home with you), and house-sitting drop-ins, you get to choose what type of environment works best for you.
Here are all the “deets” on the dog sitting scene:
- Get a guided walkthrough to build your profile that showcases information pet owners will care about.
- Tell Rover the types of dogs you want to care for, the dates that work for you, and even make your own schedule!
- Payments are ready to withdraw just TWO days after you’ve completed your service!
12. Nice Talk Tutor: Teach ESL
Do you have a love for teaching others and enjoy meeting new people? Nice Talk Tutor is an online tutoring service specializing in connecting fluent English speakers with Chinese students through video chat. Work from home and get paid weekly for teaching English to Chinese students. Simply register with your email address, record a short interview video, and provide information regarding your English proficiency.
Below is more info about becoming a Nice Talk Tutor:
- Must be fluent in English
- You’ll need stable and high internet access and a quiet environment
- Get paid $10.00 per hour for tutoring
- Get paid via PayPal every week if your balance exceeds $20.00
Related Content: Work From Home Teaching English Online
If you’re looking for cash on a more consistent basis, take out one or two of these work-from-home jobs for a test spin. Not only will they have a positive impact on your wallet, but some also offer the opportunity to expand your skills and your resume!
Have you tried one of these online jobs or know of another work-from-home opportunity that pays weekly? Share it in a comment or question below! We would love to hear from you.
You’ll Also Love These Posts:
Studies have shown if you like this blog post — you will also love the following articles. I handpicked them just for you!
- Smartphone Apps That Pay Cash via PayPal
- 6 Top Ways to Make Money from Home Quickly
- 10 Legit Ways to Make Money Online and Get Paid Today
Courtney Stich is a prior educator turned writer, blogger, and Pinterest fanatic! She's the founder of the site, The Running Mama — a website dedicated to helping mamas with everything from playtime with the kiddos to downtime for the mama, (all rolled up with a little bit of running here and there). Courtney holds a BA in English Literature and a Master’s Degree (M.S ED) in Technology and Design. Courtney has written several articles and content both as a ghostwriter and within online publications such as Fractus Learning! She also creates copywriting content for a variety of clientele on Copify. Aside from her love of writing, she manages, designs, and creates content for a variety of Pinterest business accounts on the Pinterest platform. Courtney is a mama to three beautiful kiddos and a wife to one amazingly supportive, loving hubby. She loves everything about being seaside, most things chocolate, and a vase, (or five), filled with sunflowers.
This page includes some affiliate and referral links. Please be aware that we only promote advertising from companies that we feel we can legitimately recommend to our readers. Please see our disclosure policy for further information.